Brother IntelliFAX 2820 Plain Paper Laser Fax Reviews

Brother IntelliFAX 2820 Plain Paper Laser Fax

I would not buy it again

Aug 2, 2008
  • User Rating: OK

• Print Quality:
  • Reliability:
  • Ease of Maintainence (toner/paper change):

Pros:Faxes fast

Cons:Breaks easily

The Bottom Line: I would not recommend this product, it breaks too easily.

I bought this fax machine from Staples, and I bought the protection plan for $30. The machine worked great for 6 six months, then it just stopped working. So I hauled it back to Staples, they replaced it I paid another $30 for a new protection plan and I was given a new fax machine.
After another few months, same thing the machine just stopped working, so I took it back to Staples spent another $30 got another machine and off I went.

The third one lasted almost a year, same story, another $30 another machine. Well this fourth fax machine has lasted over a year, and seems to be a keeper.
The funny thing is outside of the breaking this fax machine work very well for me, the toner seemed to last forever, the faxes where clear and easy to read. The machine itself faxed as fast as any fax machine I have every used. I really liked this fax machine, but I don’t think I can get over the fact that it would just break on me and so many times.

I really don’t think I can recommend this fax for anybody, I still do not know why the machine kept breaking so I have no idea if the problem has been fixed.

Purchase Price (if leased, monthly payment): 550
Machine age (Months in use): 48

Brother(R) IntelliFAX(R) 5750e Plain Paper Fax Machine

Brother(R) IntelliFAX(R) 5750e Plain Paper Fax Machine

For high-speed faxing - as fast as 3 seconds per page! 50-page auto document feeder for simple drop-and-go convenience. Dual 250-sheet paper trays han...
Office Depot

Brother Personal 575 Plain-paper Fax Phone & Copier

Brother Personal 575 Plain-paper Fax Phone & Copier

BROTHER PERSONAL 575 PLAIN-PAPER FAX PHONE COPIER Brother 575 Personal Plain-Paper Fax Machine NEW IN SEALED BOX THE RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS ITEM IS $60...