Cons: Limited features
Here are my gripes:
1. No connection for car's horn.
2. Chirps cannot be disabled, can only be suppressed each time by a 3-second press. If chirp on activate, will chirp on deactivate regardless of press duration.
3. Circuit holds the parking lights on - many cars have warning buzzers that will be set off unnecessarily until lights turn off again.
4. No positive feel at all for the buttons - mashing them down will undoubtedly wear them out prematurely.
5. Manual reads like some poor Asian translation but unit is made in USA.
6. Confirmation flashes the dim parking lights, not the brighter turn signals/brakes.
7. Weak signal - have to be right up on vehicle. Will try routing antenna up windshield pillar.
On my unit, the second remote didn't work (bent battery contacts), and wasn't programmed for the system.
But for about $50...