Bully Spring Dog Treat Reviews

Bully Spring Dog Treat

A Springy Good Way to Let Your Dog Chew Today!

Sep 1, 2008 (Updated Sep 1, 2008)

Pros:dogs love them, shape helps lengthen the life of the chew

Cons:

smelly when chewed

The Bottom Line: This is a great chew for a smaller dog!

I'm always on the lookout for safe, tasty treats and chews for my pack of greedly lil (and not so little!) pooches! Recently, when I picked up some Sarge bones for my girls, (you can read my review on them here.) I had a hard time finding and deciding on something to get for my little yorkie as well.

Bully sticks are a hit with so many dogs, but some of them are just to thick and long for a yorkie, in my opinion. Then I spotted the Bully Spring, and it looked like it would suit my yorkie just fine.

Bully Springs are smoked steer muscles that are shaped into a spiral and then roasted in their natural juices. Once your dog starts chewing, these crunchy spirals turn into a chewy treat of tastiness that will keep your pooch busy for a long time!

They are about 6 inches long, and vary some in length.

OUR EXPERIENCE:
Scooter, our yorkie, loves these! He will happily run through the house carrying his "spring" and then find a quiet place to gnaw and chew to his heart's content. So far, he's had this for a couple of days and he still have a lot of chewing left to do! The spiral shape adds some difficulty to the chew, meaning it takes longer for him to chew it since he has to work around the spiral! Hey, I'm all for a chew that takes longer to chew!

If I have to handle the Bully spring once it has been chewed, I pick it up by a dry portion. Once wet, it is nasty feeling and stinky. This, of course, means that my dog's kisses make me want to run away, as his breath is not minty fresh, if you know what I mean!

It is a meat type chew, so it has a meaty smelly scent to it. If you are opposed to meat breath, stick with something else to exercise your pup's jaws, as you may not want to deal with au de spring breath once your pooch gets gnawing!

I do have to keep the Spring away from my larger dogs, because they will chew this up a lot quicker than my yorkie. And it if is bully "anything," they will hog it like there is no tomorrow! They are major bully stick (product) fans, and if they get a hold of this, Scooter will never see it again!

Scooter has a tendency to get on my couch to chew his treats, and I'm happy to say that we have not experienced any staining with this product! Some dog chews we have had have discolored fabrics once the dogs started chewing them. Of course, if he chews this on the couch, my couch stinks like chewed Bully Spring and I have to clean the area...usually with my steam cleaner.

I find that the Bully Spring is a chew that my yorkie really enjoys, lasts him, and keeps him busy.

Bully Springs Dog Treats Lot Of 3

Bully Springs Dog Treats Lot Of 3

amxalan Store RED BARN BULLY SPRINGS FOR DOGS LOT OF 3 ALL NATURAL SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EBAY AUCTIONS FOR MORE GREAT DEALS!

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count; A natural steer muscle is formed into a spiral shape then roasted in its natural juices to a c...

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Dog Treats, 6-in chew, case of 25

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Dog Treats, 6-in chew, case of 25

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Dog Treats, 6-in chew, case of 25; A natural steer muscle is formed into a spiral shape then roasted in its natural juices to ...
Chewy.com

2 Bags Tyson True Chews Spiral Dog Treat Bully Springs Flossies Bully Sticks Usa

2 Bags Tyson True Chews SPIRAL Dog Treats Bully Flossie USA PLEASE Read entire auction prior to bidding Description Welcome To my auction! True Chews ...

Mini Bully Stick Springs (10 Pack) - Natural Bulk Dog Treats, Miniature Beef Pizzle Spirals

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Pack Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 3 count

Redbarn Bully Springs 6 Pack Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 3 count; A natural steer muscle is formed into a spiral shape then roasted in its natural juices t...
Chewy.com

Redbarn - Natural Bully Spring Dog Chew - 6 in.

Redbarn - Natural Bully Spring Dog Chew - 6 in.

Redbarn Natural Bully Spring Dog Chew 6 in. Redbarn Natural Bully Spring God Chew is a natural steer muscle formed into a spiral shape then roasted in...
LuckyVitamin.com

4 Bags Tyson True Chews Spiral Dog Treat Bully Springs Flossies Bully Sticks Usa

4 Bags Tyson True Chews SPIRAL Dog Treats Bully Flossie USA PLEASE Read entire auction prior to bidding Description Welcome To my auction! True Chews ...

Bully Stick Springs (10 Pack) - Natural Bulk Dog Treats & Healthy Chew, Beef Pizzle Spirals