Burt's Bees Burts Bees Radiance Night Cream 55ml (1860011) Reviews

Burt's Bees Burts Bees Radiance Night Cream 55ml (1860011)

The buzz is... Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream is very moisturizing

Nov 5, 2011

Pros:99% natural, very smoothing and moisturizing

Cons:pricey

The Bottom Line: If you want a natural night cream, I'd suggest Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream.

A few months ago I was in need of a new jar of night cream. I had decided I wanted a night cream that was as natural as possible. My choices at CVS were pretty limited, but I was able to find Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream with royal jelly.

Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream with royal jelly
What's In It?
The 2 ounce jar of Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream is 99% natural. There is a seal saying "Natural Products Association Certified". There are no sulfates, parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals. The product contains royal jelly. If you are like me, you have no clue what royal jelly is. The Burt's Bees box claims that royal jelly is "one of nature's most nutritious substances" and contains amino acids, minerals, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, C and E. It also has biotin, niacin and folic acid. (Wow! That's a lot of good stuff in royal jelly!) It is the royal jelly that is supposed to be what will produce naturally radiant skin.

The ingredient list is packed with lots of familiar, natural ingredients. While there are some items I don't recognize there are just as many that I can easily recognize. There's aloe, bee pollen, Shea butter, cucumber extract, sunflower oil and more. For a complete list of ingredients I would suggest checking the Burt's Bees website. The combination of royal jelly and the other natural ingredients are supposed to make the skin look and feel moisturized and smoother, which in turn makes more radiant skin. There is also a claim that it can help minimize the look of fine lines.

Does it Smell?
Yes, Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream does have a fragrance in it. It's a pleasant, kind of fruity scent. I can certainly smell it upon opening the jar and taking a big whiff. I can smell it lightly as I spread it across my face, but it dissipates quickly.

How Does it Look and Feel?
Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly has an ivory color. It is a cream, but it's not too thick or heavy. It spreads across the face evenly and dissolves quickly. For a night cream, I expected it to feel heavier on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy at all, and it feels as if it absorbs quickly. However, even a couple hours after applying the cream, if I am to touch my face with my finger, my face has a slightly tacky feeling. This doesn't bother me though. I expect a night cream to be a little heavier and take longer to fully absorb. It makes me feel as if my skin is being sufficiently moisturized while I sleep.

What are the Results?
My skin feels very soft and smooth. As far as being more moisturized, this cream has definitely helped in that area. Now that the weather is getting colder, the cold mornings at the bus stop and windy soccer fields can be harsh. But my skin still feels nice. However I don't know if I can go so far as to say my face looks radiant. I also can't say that fine lines have been minimized either.

Directions:
Use in the evening after cleansing.

Overall
While I don't know if Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream has done much in the area of line reduction or radiance, I can say that my skin feels very smooth, soft and moisturized. I like that I am using a natural product for my skin care.

This jar of night cream was pricey though. I paid about $17 for a 2 ounce jar. That is a bit much for such a small jar. I would have no problem buying this cream again as long as I get it cheaper and/or on sale.

Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly is Made in the U.S.A.

Posted with eBay Mobile

Brand New, NEW PACKAGING , 2oz/55g CLOCK JAR , No Exp. Date, Lot# on inside of Sealed Box, Guaranteed Fresh, New 100% Authentic! BURT'S BEES RADIANCE ...
Brand New, 2oz CLOCK JAR , No Exp. Date, Lot# on inside of Sealed Box, Guaranteed Fresh, New 100% Authentic! BURT'S BEES RADIANCE NIGHT CREAM WITH ROY...