Burt's Bees Burts Bees More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo 12oz Reviews

Burt's Bees Burts Bees More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo 12oz

Use if you wash your hair frequently

Jul 31, 2009

Pros:Leaves hair soft, shiny, healthy

Cons:Gummy feel of the shampoo

The Bottom Line: Great for quick clean feeling after the gym or lounging around. Be sure not to use heat appliances with this product or add any other styling product to your hair.

As an avid shampoo junkie, I decided to try Burts Bees shampoo as I try their other products and love them. The moisture raspberry & brazil nut shampoo had a pleasant, fruity smell. Beware that when applying to your hair, the substance will be tacky, sticky, and often leave some tangles in your hair. Be sure to wash the shampoo out thoroughly and do not fret about the tangles from the shampoo--the conditioner will get rid of that. Let the conditioner sit for a few minutes in your hair.

I often let my hair air-dry or put it up after I shower. I find that these are the best options when using this shampoo. Using a blow dryer after using this product has not proven to be effective for me; more tangles, dryness, and the feel of the product on your hair won't cooperate with heat. The upsides are that the shampoo will leavesyour hair bouncy, shiny, clean and smelling yummy. I do use this shampoo on my 'off' days when I'm lounging around at the house or have washed my hair more than once. There are lots of natural oils in the shampoo and since there are no sulfates, it cleans the surface of the hair (not recommended if you have a lot of product build-up or come back from swimming). The ingredients are gentle enough so you can wash your hair frequently without damaging the hair or putting any stress on the cuticle.

This product is great if you shower at night, come back from working out, have washed your hair more than once for the day, or you are trying to repair your hair from damage. Be careful to either brush your hair with a wide toothed comb or put your hair up in a bun and forget about it. The product works best when your hair has naturally dried with no heat appliances.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil 4 fl oz New Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil 4 fl oz New Apricot Kernel Oil Add to Bath or apply dire...

all made in the USA. Factory sealed and new! auction for all 8 balms. You will receive exact flavor as in the photo. Thank you!
i000000 Burt s Bees Natural Manicure Gift Set ~ Hand Creme, Lip Balm, Cuticle Cream Contains manicure bag, emery board, cuticle sticks, replenishing l...