Busch

A refreshing light beer.

Aug 17, 2000

Pros:Great Taste and Price.

Cons:none

Bussssch! King of the Mountain is what their ad says. It left a jingle that I still remember. You don't see many ads for Busch Light.

Anheuser-Busch introduced Busch Light in 1990 and is one of the top 10 beers in the US. As you know their most popular brand is Budweiser.

Born of natural ingredients, natural aging, and natural carbonation.

A 12 oz. Busch Light has 110 calories, 6.7 grams of carbohydrates, 0.8 grams of protein and no fat or cholesterol. The regular Busch has about 150 calories, so if you are watching the calories, go for the Light.

I like the taste of Busch light it is refreshing and it conquers my thirst. It goes down so smooth and the natural carbonation tingles as it goes down my throat. The flavor is just right, not to strong and not to weak.

I like the price, only $10.99 for a 24 pack, verses their own Budweiser at $15.99 a 24 pack. I consider Busch Light a premium beer at a budget price. I guess Busch Light is cheaper than Budweiser, because Budweiser runs ads all the time and someone has to pay for it. As far as taste there is a little difference, but not worth an extra $5 a case. (Prices listed are at a discount store, other retailers are higher in price.)

There are lower priced beers, but then the quality and taste goes down hill.

This is a great beer to have when your friends come over. I also enjoy it during dinner or while watching a movie at home. This beer is good with almost any evening meal.

If your looking for a "Light Beer" try a Busch Light, you may actually like it.

PLEASE DO "NOT" DRINK & DRIVE
I know it sounds like a commercial, but we all have to be responsible for what we do. Drinking and Driving do not mix, please have a designated driver if you are away from home. You can also call a cab or if you are at a friend's house, ask if you can stay.

Neon Lighted Busch Racing Clock

Neon Lighted Busch Racing Clock

DESCRIPTION New Neon Lighted Busch Racing Clock Features: Round clock features Busch racing image Rim of clock has sleek chrome finish Lit with blue n...

Anheuser-Busch Anheuser Busch Christmas Stein No Box, Collectible - Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch Stein

Anheuser-Busch - Anheuser-Busch Anheuser Busch Christmas Stein No Box - Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch Stein

Busch (1:87 ) Motor Boat Set (4 Painted Boats/2 Rafts 1157

Busch (1:87 ) Motor Boat Set (4 Painted Boats/2 Rafts 1157

Busch (1:87 HO) From New Dealer Stock and ready for your layout or display.Great detail and paint schemes - from Germany. Nicely packaged in clear dis...

Anheuser Busch A & Eagle Dart Cabinet Set Multicolor - AB7000-AE

Anheuser Busch A & Eagle Dart Cabinet Set Multicolor - AB7000-AE

Shop for Darts and Dart Boards from Hayneedle.com! The Anheuser Busch A & Eagle Dart Cabinet Set has a fully licensed color logo on the door and above...
Hayneedle

Busch Rc0255 10 Hp Vacuum Pump, In Box, Factory Warranty

Busch Rc0255 10 Hp Vacuum Pump, In Box, Factory Warranty

Busch RC0255.D5Z6.1017, 10 HP oil lubricated rotary vane vacuum pump, new in box. Rated for 15 Torr. 208-230/460 Volt motor. Factory warranty. Any que...
Busch Ho 1/87 Poppy Plants Kit

Busch Ho 1/87 Poppy Plants Kit

Busch #1255 HO Scale (1/87) KIT Containing 80 Poppy Plants. See 2nd photo for description. Figures, and other scenery as shown on cover are not includ...

Busch U.s. State Police - Limited Edition Ho Scale Car

Busch U.s. State Police - Limited Edition Ho Scale Car

New Old Stock Busch U.S. State Police - Limited Edition HO Scale Car Sold as is Please review photos Great addition to any layout Buyers Note:Please b...