Crosley CR11CD Mini Audio System Reviews

Crosley CR11CD Mini Audio System

CROSLEY - ALWAYS HIGH QUALITY

Dec 18, 2010
Rated Show

Pros:Quality
Design
A+ stereo playback
Love the light up feature

Cons:Only one:
It isn't a "Select-O-Matic" chrome model.

Crosley is a leader in quality merchandise and this product definitely lives up to that. The cabinet is real wood, and can be used either freestanding or hung on a wall. The light up feature is truly enjoyable, and the stereo sound output is excellent. The CD player also accommodates discs from mp3 and wav files created on a computer. Every detail of this item is A+!

There are many copycats on the market. If you like the overall nostalgic art deco design- do yourself a favor and choose the Crosley brand. You won't be disappointed !

We compared a similar item and found it to be unacceptable in quality, sound output and playback of personal CD-RW discs.

While this IS a very nice item, it is not our "cup of tea" so you can believe we have been honest here. :)
EXPLANATION ?
We prefer the shiny chrome look of the discontinued "Select-O-Matic" diner jukeboxes Crosley manufactured in past which boasted a cassette player with am/fm radio.

We are waiting for Crosley to offer a similar design as mentioned above which plays CD's as this CR11CD model does.

Model : CR11CD Model Name : CR11CD Product Description Crosley Tabletop Jukebox With CD: Radio, CD and function with a road house full of great memori...
Features: Model : CR11CD Model Name : CR11CD