Cables to Go Cables To Go (29563) 7-Ports External Hub Reviews

Cables to Go Cables To Go (29563) 7-Ports External Hub

Excellent

Jun 23, 2008

Pros:Works great, looks good, weighted base

Cons:bright power light

The Bottom Line: Buy it, actually works, and is a good design.

Works very well. The best hub I have ever used.

I'm using them on a new mac pro desktop. So it works with a mac, which is always a plus.

I've connected 2 printers, a scanner, a camera, and my blackberry off of it at the same time. I consider myself to be a semi-serious computer user. I have plugged in to every port on the hub at once with a peripheral with out issue.
The ports are spaced out well and easy to access.

Its attractive and well built. The base is weighted so it actually sits on the desk and does not float around, which can be a nuisance. There is also an area to screw it directly into a desk if desired. It does not look out of place on a desk, which is a plus in my book.

I would recommend this model to anyone. Great performance and price. And it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only con is the light on it is bright in the dark. which i don't mind, I think it looks pretty cool, but it might be a hassle to some.

If your in the market for a hub, I think this is one you should seriously consider.

Cables To Go 41067 CE Labs 7-Output RCA Audio/Video Distribution Amplifier - video/audio switch - 7 ports - desktop

CE Labs 7-Output RCA Audio/Video Distribution Amplifier - Video/audio switch - desktop
PCM

V7 CBL-MD1WHT Displayport/DVI Cable

V7 CBL-MD1WHT Displayport/DVI Cable

MINI DISPLAY PORT TO DVI ADAPTER
Cables To Go 26886 Port Authority USB To Serial DB9 Adapter

Cables To Go 26886 Port Authority USB To Serial DB9 Adapter

Great for PDAs and digital cameras! Convert DB9 serial devices to USB with this 9 pin to USB adapter.
MacMall
Cables To Go 10181 C2g 18in 7pin 180 To 90 Serial

Cables To Go 10181 C2g 18in 7pin 180 To 90 Serial

Welcome to Our ebay store... Shop categories Shop Pages Product Information CABLES TO GO C2G 10181 18IN 7PIN 180 TO 90 SERIAL Item#: 866282 Brand: CAB...

Cables To Go 29144 5m Ultima Usb 2.0 A/b Cable 7fde

Cables To Go 29144 5m Ultima Usb 2.0 A/b Cable 7fde

CABLES TO GO 5m ultima usb 2.0 a/b cable (29144)(New-Retail) Description: The Ultima Series of USB 2.0 Cables from Cables To Go combines style, qualit...

V7 CBL-MH1WHT Displayport/HDMI Cable

V7 CBL-MH1WHT Displayport/HDMI Cable

MINI DISPLAY PORT TO HDMI ADAPTER
Cables To Go 10152 C2g 18in 7pin Serial Ata Device

Cables To Go 10152 C2g 18in 7pin Serial Ata Device

Welcome to Our ebay store... Shop categories Shop Pages Product Information CABLES TO GO C2G 10152 18IN 7PIN SERIAL ATA DEVICE Item#: 974845 Brand: CA...

Cables To Go 10152 18in 7-PIN SERIAL ATA DEVICE CABLE

Cables To Go 10152 18in 7-PIN SERIAL ATA DEVICE CABLE

Connect Serial ATA devices to your motherboard or host controller.
MacMall
Cables To Go 29144 5m Ultima Usb 2.0 A/b Cable Sku:a7f

Cables To Go 29144 5m Ultima Usb 2.0 A/b Cable Sku:a7f

CABLES TO GO 5m ultima usb 2.0 a/b cable (29144)(New-Retail) S pecification: Description: The Ultima Series of USB 2.0 Cables from Cables To Go combin...

Cables To Go 27550 I/O Add-a-Port Adapter Cable - serial panel

Cables To Go 27550 I/O Add-a-Port Adapter Cable - serial panel

C2G I/O Add-a-Port Adapter Cable - Serial panel - 10 pin IDC - DB-9 (M)
PCM