Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup 26oz

Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup Food for Food

Nov 9, 2007 (Updated Nov 9, 2007)

Pros:Delicious

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: A delicious old favorite that can make a meal.

Hubby is an excellent cook so he makes his own sauces, soups and soup base. Despite this we always keep a stock of Campbell's soups in the can. We always have the cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken Soup in the pantry. He will often add these to meals he's making so that's quite a compliment to Campbells.

The Cream of Chicken soup is 98% fat free. It's condensed soup which I'm sure you know. Soups make it easy to ramp up a meal and give it that certain something extra in the taste department. The Campbell''s Soups are what my hubby often uses as bases for sauces and gravys.

"Campbell's Soups Mmmm Mmmm Good" is certainly a phrase everyone knows. We've all had Campbell's Soups as children I'm sure. Even though my Mom and Grandmother were always in the kitchen cooking up home made soups we still always had our Campbell's Soup on those nasty,cold days.

Andy Warhol, the famous did a canvas we're all familiar with of Campbell's soup cans

Each can has a recipe on it like Chicken & Stuffing Skillet meal in one pan. By adding shredded cheese and some stuffing mix to some chicken breasts along with your Cream of Chicken soup you can have a meal in a skillet.

The new cans have flip tops and recipes under the label.Campbells alaso offers their soups in low fat and low sodium.
Ingredients; Chicken stock, Wheat flour, chicken meat, food strarch, cream, salt, sweet cream buttermilk powder, chicken , seperated chicken,monosodium glutmate, yeast extract, soy protein concentrate, cottonseed and soybean, potassium chloride, disodium insonate, disodium guanylate, spice extract, soy protein isolate, sodium phospates, chicken flavor, butter cream powder, enzyme modified butter, nonfat dry milk, lipolyzed buttermilk,lipolyzed butter oil, lactic acid, butter flavor, butter,acetic acid.

go to www.campbellskitchen.com

Food for Food write off and Lean-n-mean VI

12 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup 10 Ounce Cans

12 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup 10 Ounce Cans

12 CANS OF CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP 10 OUNCE CANS ENJOY THE GREAT TASTE OF CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN SOUP. EASY OPEN CAN.

Campbell's Healthy Request Chicken and Rice Soup, 10.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Campbell's Healthy Request Chicken and Rice Soup, 10.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Soup lovers across America consume more than 10 billion bowls of soup each year and, by a wide margin, their favorite soups are Campbells condensed so...
6 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup 10 Ounce Cans

6 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup 10 Ounce Cans

6 CANS OF CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP 10 OUNCE CANS ENJOY THE GREAT TASTE OF CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP.EASY OPEN CAN.FAST AND FREE SHIPPING!!C...

Campbell's Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Oven Sauce 12oz

Campbell's Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Oven Sauce 12oz

Find dips and sauces at Target.com! Campbell's creamy garlic butter chicken oven sauce 12oz

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup - 10.75 Oz. Can - 12 Ct.

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup - 10.75 Oz. Can - 12 Ct.

Brand New Item! - Fast! Free! UPS/FEDEX Shipping! Description Youll love serving delicious, wholesome Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup to your kids. With...