Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (2764B003) Reviews

Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only) (2764B003)

Great Camera for my First Full Frame

Sep 4, 2009
Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:High ISO performance
Great menus, sharper, brighter

Cons:No Built in popup Flash

I tried switching back to my Canon 40D and the very first thing you notice is how small, dim and fuzzy the viewfinder on the 40D is compared to the 5D Mark II. Especially if you are older you will really appreciate being able to easy see and read information in the viewfinder not to mention you can actually manually focus with it. It reminds me of my switch from the Canon Rebel XTi to the 40D. It's that big a difference.

The Images are huge and quite simply stunning. Plus I find that I can get away with very low noise all the way up to 3200 ISO on the 5D Mark II where the 40D was very noisy. In fact I would not hesitate to say the 5D Mark II photos has less noise at 9,600 ISO then the 40D does at 1600 ISO.

Review more at http://www.amazon.com/Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-II/dp/B001G5ZTLS?tag=savercheaper-20

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

eiton1 Store EVERYTHING YOU NEED SLR KIT: for Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera *THIS PACKAGE FITS ALL 58MM LENSES* Package Includes: High Defin...