User Rating: Disappointing
Ease of Use:
Pros:Cheap price, looks nice
Cons:Poor design, Poor functionality
The Bottom Line: Pay the higher price for the more expensive Combi or Maclaren, you will wish you had just invested the $$ in a good quality stroller to begin with.
1. I am average in height (5-7) and while the stroller seemed comfortable during my test-run in the store, my back is sore after a short walk around the block because the handles are too low. Additionally, the handles should come out further as I am constantly hitting the back wheels with my feet. My husband who is 5-11 refuses to even push the stroller.
Recommend this product?
2. The sunshade is completely in the way when not being used. I dont know why the two little side flaps dont have a piece of Velcro to hold them together when it is in the unused position. The flaps are just always hanging open. Also, in this position the sunshade is constantly sliding down the frame.
3. The latch that is supposed to close the stroller is virtually impossible to do with my foot. I constantly have to lean down to unlatch it with my hands. Very inconvenient!
4. The side lock is very difficult to open and close, especially in the cold with cold fingers. I thought after a few uses both this and the latch listed above would be easier to use but after 3 months this is not the case.
5. This last point is the worst! We were sitting down eating and my daughter was sitting in her stroller. Because we were not moving, I unhooked the shoulder restraints and left the restraints on around her waist. My daughter started to cry and I looked down only to see that her little thumb was stuck in the ring that the hooks of the shoulder restraints would go through. These little rings are the exact size of a little finger and in the exact location for a baby to put their fingers! Luckily, I was able to get her thumb out before any circulation was cutoff, but it was not easy and I had to use lotion. Please if you dont make any other changes to the stroller based upon any of my other complaints, at least look into how you can change this aspect of the stroller.
Amount Paid (US$): 49.99
Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months