Chillow Reviews

Chillow

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Chillow Pillow is my friend

Oct 19, 2007 (Updated Oct 19, 2007)

Pros:It truly works. Stays cool. Low maintenance. Worth it!

Cons:After 2 years, seam leaked slightly, canvas tent patch glue fixed it.

The Bottom Line: Worth the purchase. It stays cool. It's sturdy, flexible, low maintenance.

I purchased the Chillow at a Science Discovery store for my husband because he is always complaining he is hot. He didn't use it because he said he wasn't into "gimmeks." I decided to give it a try. At first I put it inside my pillow case, but it was too cumbersome to use at night so I layed the Chillow beside me and when the time hits, I put it under my back, neck, and head. Perfect timing because "mother menopause" kicked in and the chillow is a God sent life saver. When the Chillow needs "straighted out" I just let air in, straighten the cover, then work out the air. Needs refilled occasionally but still worth the effort. When this one wears out, I'll get another. The Chillow was mistakenly laying on my husbands side of the bed. He layed back on it without knowing it was there, and jumped up like he was bitten by a rattle snake. He said "that thing really works." I said "sorry about your luck." Glad to see from other reviews that it costs less because I will be getting another when this one wears out. The Chillow is on my Christmas list for others as well.

Soothsoft Mini Chillow