Chillow Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Chillow-Doesn't Stand Up

Jun 18, 2013
Not yet rated

Pros:The technology does seem to work but not for any length of time.

Cons:The Chillow is only cool for about 10 minutes.

The Bottom Line: Do not buy this product, it doesn't work like they say.

When I first recieved the Chillow it seemed like a good product, the directions were easy to understand. However, if you put too much water inside, when you try and squeeze the air out, all that comes out is water. The cap is also a poor design, it does leak a little. The cap should have a threaded design to prevent any leakage. When you first put your head on the Chillow after it has set up, it is very cool and comfortable, what I found is that if you move your head around during the night, the Chillow is no longer cool to the touch. Another negative is, if you use it under your pillow case, it tends to slide around and bunch up in one spot. Over all this product does not live up to the ads, it is cool at first but that only lasts a few minutes. When I woke up in the morning the back of my neck was still sweaty and clamy. I also learned that if you want to send back the product you have to pay an additional shipping and handling fee (on top of the fees already paid for your two Chillows- one is supposed to be a bonus- not really). This company does not stand behind their products. As far as I am concerned this product fails in every aspect.

Soothsoft Mini Chillow