Chloraseptic Allergen Block Reviews

Chloraseptic Allergen Block

Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel: A Huge Disappointment!

Mar 6, 2011

Pros:NONE!

Cons:Doesn't work!

The Bottom Line: Doesn't live up to claims, doesn't work, total ingredients not disclosed...save your money!

If you suffer from allergies you know how miserable allergies can make you feel.  When I found Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel at my local Rite Aid store, I decided it was worth a try. I discovered that this product was a total let-down.

Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel

Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel comes in a tiny tube that contains .1 oz. of product.  It retails for around $12.99 a tube and can be found at most drug stores.

Chloraseptic claims this product blocks allergens before they enter your nose and helps prevent:

- Sneezing
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose

Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel is drug-free and has no side effects.
Instructions for application say to apply the gel by squeezing a small amount on your index finger, rub with your thumb and then apply to both sides of your nostrils and under nostrils and above upper lip.  You can reapply the gel every 4-6 hours as needed.

The gel formula designed to be non-greasy and dries invisible.

My Thoughts on Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel

I used this product during the fall and winter months and really found no relief by using this product.  The concept is good, and the manufacturer sells it to anyone that suffers from allergies that cause congestion, headaches, watery and itchy eyes.

I found it disturbing that the packaging and the tube of Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel does not contain the complete ingredients.  The back of the package states this product contains petrolatum, glycerin and "other ingredients."  There is nothing disclosed that would aid in allergy prevention.

The claim that this product is side effect free is true.  There is nothing here to make you drowsey, but then again when paired with no relief this is just a bum product.

Recommended:  NO!