Chock Full O'Nuts Coffee Chock Full O'Nuts

Better Coffee Millionaire's Money Can't Buy

Dec 8, 2004

Pros:Delicious! Satisfying. Rich. Cheap!

Cons:Needs better distribution.

The Bottom Line: Coffee lovers will no doubt enjoy this excellent and well priced brew.

When I was growing up in the NY region there was a radio jingle that could be heard all across the AM dial (ok, this was the 70s!):

"Chock Full O'Nuts is the heavenly coffee, better coffee millionaire's money can't buy".

It was one of those jingles you remember.

I started drinking coffee in High School, but only began buying it for home brewing after I moved out on my own.

As a coffee lover, I have done everything from buying beans and having them ground to trying just about every brand on my grocer's shelf. I'll admit, I was being a bit of a price snob, and thought that the fact that Chock Full O'Nuts is only $2.99 might be an indication that the beans were inferior, so for a while I was drinking other brands. Then one day on a whim I bought a can, and have never looked back.

I drink the regular (with caffeine of course!) traditional roast, so that's what I'll be reviewing.

When you open a can of this coffee you are immediately greeted with an earthy, rich, aromatic coffee scent. Looking into the can you'll see a lovely, consistent dark brown grind - no random flecks lighter in color of lesser roasting or stray alternate bean types. Every ground of this rich coffee is uniform.

I have found a generous scoop per cup to be the perfect amount, and I drink this coffee black. It is not bitter, and has a full bodied, slightly nutty flavor.

In short, it is delicious, cheap(!) and like the jingle says "heavenly". I will have the occasional foray into another brand, but there is no question this is a superior product and I would recommend it to any self respecting coffee lover who has not tried it.

In addition, there is a decaf roast, a NY Roast (which I found bitter), French Roast and more, if your grocer stocks them (note: they cost a little more.)

Chock Full O Nuts Ground Coffee, Original Blend, 48 Ounce

Chock Full O Nuts Ground Coffee, Original Blend, 48 Ounce

Chock Full O Nuts Ground Coffee, Original Blend, 48 Ounce Chock full o nuts original blend ground coffee 48 ounce can.
Chock Full O' Nuts Coffee 2 11.3oz Cans Free Shipping

Chock Full O' Nuts Coffee 2 11.3oz Cans Free Shipping

2 Cans Chock Full O Nuts Coffee The official coffee of the city that never sleeps. From Ellis Island to Coney Island, Chock full o'Nuts tips its halo ...

Chock Full O Nuts Original Blend Ground Coffee 48 Ounce Can, Free Shipping,

Chock Full O Nuts Original Blend Ground Coffee 48 Ounce Can, Free Shipping,

Chock Full O Nuts Original Blend Ground Coffee 48 Ounce Can, Free Shipping, New Details: Manufacturer: Chock Full O Nuts Size: Color: Item Dimensions:...

Chock Full O Nuts Original Blend Ground Coffee 48 Ounce Can

Chock Full O Nuts Original Blend Ground Coffee 48 Ounce Can

NEW Chock Full O Nuts Original Blend Ground Coffee 48 Ounce Can $19.21 $25.95 The products we carry reflect our ambition to provide a premium refreshm...

Chock full o'Nuts Chock Full ONuts Coffee; 33.9oz. Canister
Quill.com

Chock Full O'nuts Coffee Original Blend Ground, 26 Ounce

Chock Full O'nuts Coffee Original Blend Ground, 26 Ounce

Signature Chock full o'Nuts coffee Medium Roast -Smooth, full bodied taste 100% Pure coffee Steel can is recyclable MRK5-B2F13

Chock full o'Nuts 01096 Chock full o'Nuts Coffee, 1.75oz Packet, 42/Box

Chock full o'Nuts 01096 Chock full o'Nuts Coffee, 1.75oz Packet, 42/Box

Medium roast signature blend.Smooth, full-bodied taste.
Chock Full O'nuts Coffee Original Blend Brick, 11.3 Ounce

Chock Full O'nuts Coffee Original Blend Brick, 11.3 Ounce

Signature Chock full o'Nuts coffee Medium Roast -Smooth,full bodied taste 100% Pure coffee One taste will tell you why New Yorkers began calling Chock...

Chock Full O Nuts Original Coffee 11.3 Oz Can

Chock Full O Nuts Original Coffee 11.3 Oz Can

Chock Full O Nuts Original Coffee 11.3 oz Can Expiration Date Always Fresh

Chock full o'Nuts 1.75-ounce Coffee Packet (Box of 42)

Chock full o'Nuts 1.75-ounce Coffee Packet (Box of 42)

Each packet in this box includes rich medium roasted coffee beans blended for a distinctively bold taste. This coffee is a smooth full-bodied choice t...