Cisco 7961G IP Phone Reviews

Free Shipping Server Supply

Absolutely Incredible Phone

Sep 27, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Absolutely wonderful to use. Can do anything.

Cons:Small learning curve, due to the enormous number of features.

I work from home. My employer has provided me with one of these phones.

It's incredible! From my end, the phone works on a VPN connection with my employers network. They provided me with a CISCO 800 series router to work in conjunction with the phone.

I've been extremely impressed with both. They never fail.

The phone took a little getting used to, if only because it is packed with features. You can do almost anything with this phone, short of toasting bread. However, most importantly:

The speakerphone is unbelievably clear. Prior to getting this phone, I avoided speakerphone like the plague. They typically sound terrible, give lots of feedback, etc. With this phone, that is not the case.

The quality is phenomenal. I can actually put my wife on speakerphone, walk into the next room, keep speaking in a normal voice and she can still hear me and understand what I'm a saying.

When I'm working, I typically use a Plantronics headset. Unfortunately my employer believes that "Wireless headsets cause cancer," so I am typically tethered to this thing while working, unless I use the speakerphone.

NEW Silver Cisco Replacement Faceplate that fits 7961 / 7961G Cisco Business Telephones We carry many parts for your Cisco Phones please ask

CISCO - (CP-7941G) IP PHONE 7941G (SPARE) NO LICENSE W/O POWER CUBE3. . IN STOCK.
Server Supply
CISCO - (CP-7961G) IP PHONE 7961G (SPARE) NO LICENSE W/O POWER CUBE3.. IN STOCK.
Server Supply
The Cisco 79411 corded phone with 2 operational lines facilitates you to divide your personal and business calls. With conference call support this Ci...
CISCO - (CP-7941G) IP PHONE 7941G (SPARE) NO LICENSE W/O POWER CUBE3.NEW FACTORY SEALED. IN STOCK.
Server Supply
CISCO - (CP-7961G) IP PHONE 7961G (SPARE) NO LICENSE W/O POWER CUBE3.NEW FACTORY SEALED. IN STOCK.
Server Supply
YOUR TRUSTED BUSINESS TELECOM SOURCE Visit Our Store Payment Methods Shipping Methods Sell Your Equipment About Us Our Feedback Contact Us Norstar Nor...