Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel Reviews

Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel

~~~CLAIROL HERBAL ESSENCES SHIMMERY NIGHTS SHIMMER SPRAY GEL~~~GLAM IT UP THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Dec 6, 2006

Pros:Firm hold; adds shimmer and shine for fun party-ready hairstyles.

Cons:Small bottle expensive in price for a drugstore choice.

The Bottom Line: Are you in a glam mood? Get shimmering with this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmery Spray Gel for all those special holiday parties coming up soon!

Is is just me, or are there now tons of new hair care products out there designed to add shine and shimmer to your 'do? I thought so! My highlighted locks can look dull and drab over time, especially right before a long overdue trip to the salon. So to add a bit more shimmer and sparkle for special occasions, I decided to try this new Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel even though I don't normally use drugstore brand hair care products any more. For I had a "$1 off" coupon for any Herbal Essences styling product, and this one looked the most interesting to use. You can actually see the tiny glitter-like particles just floating around in the gel through the clear plastic spray bottle, so I thought it was worth a shot at least once. Read on to find out more about a new styling product that's not just a firm hold gel, but also adds a burst of light catching shimmer to your hair with every spray.

~~~The Shimmer Spray Gel~~~

This new Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel is just one of many new products in a revamped hair care line. Herbal Essences has recently changed not only their packaging, but the actual product lines they are selling at the same time. They are mostly popular for their seemingly orgasm inspiring scents if you want to take their commercials literally. And this one is no different as it's very fresh and floral. According to product advertising, this shimmer spray gel comes with a fusion of diamond dust & champagne. It's for hair that shimmers and stays in control. Are you in a good mood? Get shimmering! I'm your fun loving, gel-friend who adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over with my versatile formula fused with pure diamond dust & champagne. One turn and you'll catch the light and maybe spark the night. If you want others to pay lots of attention to your hair, then using this shimmer gel is a good first step. While it's a bit much for everyday activities such as school, work, grocery shopping, etc., you'll be the life of the party when applied prior to a special night out. December is a month full of holiday parties, so no fun loving gal should be without a bottle of this shimmery, gooey stuff! So remember this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel when you want all eyes on your hair.

~~~Packaging, Price, & Availability~~~

Purchase a rather small 5 ounce (147 ml) clear plastic spray bottle of this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel at your favorite drug or discount store or online at places like drugstore.com for around $6.29 each. I paid a bit less at my local Wal-Mart, and my coupon took and extra $1 off. The bottle is rather small, but for a product you most likely won't be using every single day, it's sure to last through all your holiday parties and events well into the new year. I like the spray feature as you can either spray this shimmer gel directly onto freshly washed, damp hair, or you can spray several pumps into your palms for more even coverage as you run your hands through your hair. The glitter-like particles actually look a bit pink in places only because the front of the bottle is colored to make it appear pink. In reality, the gel itself is clear in color and is the consistency of any other styling gel. It's thick and gooey, but spreads evenly when applied. Pick up your own bottle of this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel online here by copying and pasting the following URL into your computer's web browser:

~~~Product Experience~~~

Before starting your night out on the town, apply this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel according to the product directions for use: use me: spray onto wet hair. style your way. see your hair shimmer as you move. So not only do you have fun, special effects going on with your hair, but the gel actually gives your hair the firm hold evening 'dos often require. I've not been to any place particularly glamorous lately, but my blonde, highlighted hair actually craves a shimmery shine as it can look dull and drab without special help. Sometimes I wear it just for fun. All it takes is a few sprays to the outer layer of your hair especially when it's damp and fresh from the shower. I'm used to shine enhancing products that are sprayed to dry hair after it's styled, so I was a bit leery of this product at first. As the light catches dry, styled hair, you can actually see the extra shimmer this spray gel adds. People will even ask just what you've put in your hair but you can tell them it's your secret :-) I've not noticed it flaking off or anything like that, and there's no build-up as it'll wash right out with your next shampoo. The firm hold is especially nice for up-do's for those with longer styles like mine as this adds an extra bit of glam to an otherwise boring look. So for both firm styling hold and that special wow factor, this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel is a fun choice no party girl should be without!

~~~Ingredients~~~

Water, VP/VA Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Aminomethylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide

~~~Overall Recommendation~~~

Give this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel a try this holiday season for a fun and festive look. The shimmer pieces catch the light just so and the gel gives more complicated hair styles the extra hold it needs. And the scent is nice and floral, too, so long time Herbal Essences fans won't be disappointed. So far I've managed to keep this product away from my 16 year old daughter, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she discovers my fun secret. Highlighted blonde hair especially needs extra help sometimes since there's very little pigment left from the coloring process, so I'm glad I found this trendy little hair care product. I have a holiday party at work coming up this weekend and definitely plan on using this spray gel to glam up my look a bit. In conclusion, I highly recommend this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Spray Gel to all the girls out there that just want to have a just little bit of fun. Cyndi Lauper included :-) Good luck and happy online Beauty product shopping!

***For more information on this Clairol Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel and other heavenly smelling hair care products, please check out their website online at:

www.herbalessences.com

Questions or comments?
1-800-252-4765

Made in the U.S.A

Clairol Herbal Essences Hair Color 54 Light Gold Brown

Clairol Herbal Essences Hair Color 54 Light Gold Brown

WELCOME THANKS FOR STOPPING BY CLAIROL HERBAL ESSENCES HAIR COLOR #54 AMBER SHIMMER (MSRP ??????) THE VALUE OF THIS ITEM IS PRICELE $$ - DISCONTINUED ...

Clairol Herbal Essences 33.8-ounce Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair

Clairol Herbal Essences 33.8-ounce Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair

Made with all-natural botanicals and organic herbs delivered in pure mountain spring water, Clairol Herbal Essences will leave hair feeling luxuriousl...

Clairol Herbal Essences Bold 'n Brilliant Color 66 Dark Brown

Clairol Herbal Essences Bold 'n Brilliant Color 66 Dark Brown

Clairol Herbal Essences 66 Dark Brown Free shipping with tracking numbers Please check out our other items Thank you

Clairol Herbal Essences Soft Auburn Haircolor 33

Clairol Herbal Essences Soft Auburn Haircolor 33

Clairol Herbal Essences Soft Auburn HairColor # 33

Clairol Herbal Essences 65 Deep Bronzed Brown Hair Color

Clairol Herbal Essences 65 Deep Bronzed Brown Hair Color

Clairol Herbal Essences True Intense Permanent Hair Color, 65 DEEP BRONZED BROWN BOX MAY HAVE SHELF WARE PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS SHIPPING IS FREE...

Clairol Herbal Essences Rich Maple (copper Brown 46) Buyer Gets 3 Boxes

Clairol Herbal Essences Rich Maple (copper Brown 46) Buyer Gets 3 Boxes

CLAIROL HERBAL ESSENCES COLOR: RICH MAPLE (COPPER BROWN 46)**BUYER GETS 3 BOXES**SOME BOXES MAY HAVE DENTS AND/OR STAINS THIS IS VINTAGE COLOR (NO EXP...

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Lot Of 1 Shampoo & 2 Conditioners

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship For Long Hair. Lot of 1 shampoo and 2 conditioners. 10.1 fl oz each.With Pomegranate Essences. 10 x Ker...

Clairol Herbal Essence Color, 070 Black Stilettos-bright Black (pack Of 3)

Clairol Herbal Essence Color, 070 Black Stilettos-bright Black (pack Of 3)

Clairol Herbal Essence Color, 070 Black Stilettos-bright Black (Pack of 3)