Clairol Infusium 23 Original Leave In Treatment for Damaged / Unmanageable Hair

Clairol Infusium Leave inTreatment for Damaged Hair

May 29, 2007

Pros:Moisterizes hair without weighing it down

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This is a nice light weight hair treatment for fine, dry hair

Both my husband and I have been using Infusium leave in hair treatment for years.

I come from a family of women who have a tendency to go bald in their old age. This has loomed over my head (no pun intended for years). Whenever one of us gals (my daughter, my sister, complain about a bad hair day the other one will say well at least we still have hair!. It's a standing joke. My grandmother, mother and aunt kept the wig industry very busy.

I am always interested in a good hair product and Infusium Leave in Treatment is very good. It's a milky white liquid. I apply it after washing my hair. I use the original formula for damaged and unmanageable hair. It comes in a 16 fl oz.bottle The label says it infuses hair with 23 essential pro vitamin and treatment ingredients. It instantly repairs ands strengthens damaged hair and instantly detangles hair to improve manageability. My ends snarl because my hair is fine and thin and this helps prevent me yanking out those little bur like knots. I hate to lose a single har so this treatment helps me in that area.

Infusium prevents breakage from everyday brushing and styling. I use a pick rather than a brush, again because my hair is delicate.

It will detangle dry or wet hair instantly. It's also very light so it doesn't weigh my hair down, a problem with fine hair.

Infusium Leave in Treatment infuses the hair cuticle to help restore healthy texture and strengthen against future damage. It's a hair treatment that helps restore healthy texture and condition. You still use your other hair products along with this.

You just massage the Infusium through clean hair wet,damp or dry. You can reapply it throughout the day if you feel like it. Comb it through with your fingers .I use a pick because it's gentler on fine hair. Make sure it reaches your ends. Then just style your hair as usual.

It's recommended you use this product with Infusium 23 Shampoo and Revitalizing Conditioner. Most products prefer that you use the entire line since they are formulated to work best together.

When hair looks and feels dry, it tangles easily and is difficult to comb. Dry hair tends to be more of a problem in long hair, simply because the hair has had a longer life to endure more wear and tear. Weather will affect your dry hair. I find my hair loves humid weather and hates dry weather.

When hair is dry, the cuticle has become heavily weathered and porous and cannot retain water. Friction, heated appliances, chemicals and overexposure to the elements are the most common causes, but any combination of drying factors can take moisture out of your hair. It may help to air dry hair to damp and then use a blow dryer, I'd suggest with a diffuser and preferably on a cooler setting to prevent further damage.

Infuses the hair cuticle to help restore healthy texture and strengthen against future damage.Treats hair to help restore healthy texture and condition.

Water,Amodimethicone,PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor OIl, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Choloirde, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternerium -11,Citric Acid,Betaine, Glycerin Sorbitol, Trideceth-12,PPG Methyl Ether, Serine, Glycine, Glutamin Acid,Arginine,Threonine, Lysine, Alanine Proline,Hydroxythylcellulose, Peg-8/SMDI, Copolymer,Behenic Acid, Palmitol, Myristyl Serinate, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidic Acid, PEG-8 Polysorbate 80, Aminoethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA

Infusium uses a a series of 5 products to repair restore damaged hair

Procor & Gamble product

[infusium 23 Pro] Moisturizing Pro-vitamin B5 Leave-in Treatment 16oz Dry Hair

[infusium 23 Pro] Moisturizing Pro-vitamin B5 Leave-in Treatment 16oz Dry Hair

[INFUSIUM 23 PRO] MOISTURIZING PRO-VITAMIN B5 LEAVE-IN TREATMENT 16OZ DRY HAIR Infusium 23 Pro MOISTURIZING LeaveIn Treatment Pro-Vitamin B5 Formula E...

Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment 33.8 Oz

mybeautywarehouse Store Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment 33.8 oz Infusium 23 PRO Original Leave-In Treatment infuses hair with a Pr...

Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment 33.8 Oz

Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment 33.8 oz Infusium 23 PRO Original Leave-In Treatment infuses hair with a Pro-Vitamin B5 formula to ...

Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatment 3 Frizz Controller 16 Fl Oz Free Shipping

Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatment 3 Frizz Controller 16 Fl Oz Free Shipping

NEW Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Leave In Treatment, 16 oz Product Description No Bad Hair Day Ever Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Leave In Treatment is...

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave In Treatment 16 Oz Each Brand

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave In Treatment 16 Oz Each Brand

Two brand new bottles of Infusium leave-in hair treatment 3 for color-treated hair.

Infusium 23 Color Protector Leave In Treatment, 16 Oz

Infusium 23 Color Protector Leave In Treatment, 16 Oz

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A NEW BOTTLE OF INFUSIUM 23 LEAVE IN TREATMENT COLOR DEFENDER.16 FLUID OZ. BOTTLE.ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave-in-treatment 16oz Each (3 Pack)

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave-in-treatment 16oz Each (3 Pack)

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave-In-Treatment 16oz each (3 Pack) FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!

Infusium 23 Step 3 Leave-in Color Protector Treatment 16 Ounce Lot Of 2

Infusium 23 Step 3 Leave-in Color Protector Treatment 16 Ounce Lot Of 2

Infusium 23 Step 3 Leave-In Color Protector Treatment 16 Ounce Lot of 2. Shipped out priority mail.

2 Infusium 23 Color Defender Step 3 Leave In Treatment Brand 16 Oz. Bottles

2 Infusium 23 Color Defender Step 3 Leave In Treatment Brand 16 Oz. Bottles

HELLO TODAY I HAVE SOME INFUSIUM 23 COLOR DEFENDER YOU GET 2 NEW 16 OZ. BOTTLES AS SHOWN Infusium 23 leave in treatment, hair color defender With i-23...

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave-in Treatment Conditioner 16 Fl Oz

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave-in Treatment Conditioner 16 Fl Oz

Infusium 23 Color Defender Leave-In Treatment conditioner 16 fl oz With i-23 Complex. Truer color 2x longer.To vitalize and preserve color-treated hai...