Classic Big Student Reviews

26 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

This is a Big One!!

Aug 25, 2002

Pros:Holds alot, durable, lifetime guarentee, good price.

Cons:Never wears out so there is no excuse to get a new one.

The Bottom Line: This is the backpack that everyone should be getting. It is big enough to handle any job and still attractive. This is one to please both mom and the kids.

Being the mom of 5 school age children I feel that I am somewhat of an expert on items like backpacks. Its not that I enjoy shopping for this sort of thing but more that I've had many an opportunity to buy them.

Usually you can plan on having to budget in the price of replacement backpacks every new school year, but not with this one!! Much to the kids dismay this one was built to last and has the guarantee to prove it. This backpack is durable and still is attractive. It is large enough to handle even the loads that today's high-school kids are expected to lug around. It is designed with enough pockets to satisfy and kids needs and desires, just make the kids clean the bag out though because you never know what they may store in those pockets!

Today's students are expected to carry alot more than I ever had to carry to and from school every day. In most of the Jr. Highs the lockers have been eliminated which requires the students to carry all of their belongings around in their backpacks all day long. A heavy-duty backpack is needed to handle that kind of a load and this one definetely fits the bill. It offers plenty of support when the kids need to haul a heavy load, which is very important for the health of a child's back!

The price on this backpack is very reasonable for all that you get. There are less expensive bags and many that cost a lot more but I think that this one provides the most bang for the buck.

This year when I made the dreaded school-supply shopping trip I bought 5 of these back-packs. This bag will work wonderfully for everyone from my 2nd grade student to my college kid. The only problem that I can ever see coming up is what to do when the kids get tired of the color.