Clinique 'Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion (6K0G) Reviews

Clinique 'Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion (6K0G)

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Free Shipping Neiman Marcus

Lame.

Dec 19, 2007

Pros:none

Cons:the whole experience

The Bottom Line: Save your money and buy drustore items.

This is step two in that little three step acne system by Clinique. Like I said in my review on the cleanser, I went on a Clinique shopping spree, and the three step system was one of the many things I walked away with. I was so excited to give the system a try. I've been wanting to jump on the "three step" bandwagon for a while, just to give it a try. Honestly, I should have just saved the forty bucks. Step two, the Clarifying "Lotion" is nothing more than a toner. It contains alcohol and witch hazel, among other products, along with some powder that, I guess, is supposed to help with oiliness. But I found this stuff to be overly drying (duh, it's alcohol!), and really it's only purpose is to remove the left over make up that the terrible cleanser leaves behind. Also, I couldn't use it in the morning because it would make my make up gunk up on my face in a really unattractive manner. Of course as soon as I stopped using it the make up mess stopped happening. Funny. As for oil control, my t zone was less oily, I'll give you that, but my cheeks were so dry and irritated. This was just awful. Although, I have to say, this was the only product in the supposed "4 week supply" that actually lasted longer than 2 1/2 weeks.

CliniqueAcne Solutions Clarifying LotionHighlightsGentle, effective formula exfoliates to clear dead surface cells and reduce excess oil that can lead...
Neiman Marcus