Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Automatic, Bleach, 2 - 3.5 oz (100 g) tablets [7 oz (200 g) ] (Clorox) Reviews

Works For Us - Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tablets

Oct 13, 2010

Pros:bleach, works for us

Cons:some may not like the bleach smell

The Bottom Line:

I will continue to use Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach as it works for us and I would recommend it to others.

I love the smell of Clorox Bleach. To me, the smell of Clorox signifies clean to me. I can’t remember when I started using Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach but I know I have been using them for years. Cleaning the toilet is not a favorite job of mine and the Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner helps me with this task. I like that there is bleach in these tablets because it kills 99.9% of all household germs in the toilet. The tablets also clean and deodorize with each flush.

To use Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner you need to clean your toilet before adding the tablet. Cut open the package and do not touch.  Take the lid off the back of your toilet and flush the toilet. When the water level gets to its lowest point, drop the tablet into the right rear corner of the tank. The tablet will keep your toilet clean because with every flush there is bleach.

When the Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tablet is dissolved just add another one to your tank. One Tablet lasts me about two to three months before I need to replace it.

Each Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tablet is white and is round. Each tablet weighs about 3.5 ounces.

You can purchase Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach at any grocery store, Wal-Mart type stores and some warehouse stores. The Drop in Tablets can be found in the cleaning aisle of these stores. Clorox often runs coupons in the paper so you can get them cheaper if you watch for a sale and use coupons. I normally purchase my Clorox Drop in Tablets at BJ’s because that is where I can get them the cheapest.  I have seen the Drop in Tablets in a two pack and a six pack. I have purchased the two packs at my grocery store and Wal-Mart and have purchased the six pack at BJ’s.

The two pack of Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach cost me about $2.50 a pack at my grocery store and Wal-Mart. At BJ’s the six pack only costs me $9.99. So I try to pick up the six pack but when I forget, I have purchased the two pack at Wal-Mart.

Some may not like the Clorox Drop in Tablets because they smell like bleach but that is one reason I like them. The bleach smell makes me know my toilet is clean and fresh. I also like the Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tablets keep my water clear and not blue. Clorox does make a blue Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tablet also if you prefer blue toilet water instead of clear.  The blue tablets do make it easier to tell when a new tablet needs to be added.

I like that the Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach are put in the back of your toilet and not in the bowl where someone could touch them.

The active ingredients in Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach are Bromochloro- Demethylhydantoin, Dichloro  Demethylhytantoin, and Dichoro  Ethyl Methylhydantoin. As with any cleaning product you need to keep Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tablets out of the reach of children.

We have a septic system at our home and we have never had any issues with the Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach damaging our septic system. We have also had our home for 13 years and have never had to replace our toilet so we have had no issues with affecting our toilet either.

Even though I use Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Drop in Tabs with Bleach, I still need to clean the toilet but it does make the job a lot easier.

Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner 6 Pk 3.5 Oz Tabs Put In Flush Tank

Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner 6 Pk 3.5 Oz Tabs Put In Flush Tank

Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner 6 pk 3.5 oz Tabs Put in Flush Tank This item is Brand New, Top Notch 1st Quality. Clorox Automatic Bleach ...

Clorox 00940 Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Clorox 00940 Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is an easy-to-use tablet that helps to clean your toilet bowl. Kills 99.9% of germs and deodorizes with Clorox Bl...
homelectrical

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 3.5 Ounces, 2 Pack

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 3.5 Ounces, 2 Pack

Keep your toilet clean and fresh with the power of Clorox bleach in every flush.

6 Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner Six 3.5 Oz Tabs Put In Flush Tank

Brand New Each Tab Individually Wrapped inside box 6 Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner Six 3.5 oz Tabs : Simply Put in Flush Tank ... Kills ...

6 Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner Six 3.5 Oz Tabs Put In Flush Tank

Brand New - Fast Shipping - Each Tab Individually Wrapped inside box 6 Clorox Automatic Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner Six 3.5 oz Tabs : Simply Put in Flu...