Coby MP620 (4 GB) Digital Media Player Reviews

Jan 14, 2011

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Cheap
Sound quality
Long Battery Life
Portable
Aesthetically pleasing

Cons:Uncomfotable headphones (others can be installed)
Poor video quality
Navigating

The Bottom Line: If you're on a budget and you need a quality player for your music needs, I strongly recommend this product.

In a perfect world, products like the Coby Mp620 Digital Media Player would have put Apple's Ipod series out of business years ago. Buying my sister one of these was one the better decisions I've made in my purchases over the years.

At first, I was having second doubts about buying such a cheap electronic (I got a really really good deal) since I've had bad experiences with cheap stuff in the past. Now, however, there are no regrets with this digital media player.

The sound quality it produces is really fantastic. I would suggest you buy a separate pair of earphones/headphones because the ones that come with the set are rather uncomfortable to wear.

My sister travels a lot on the train and bus, so this is perfect for her. It is light to carry, yet it feels durable and strong. More importantly, it has a very good battery life and we never worry about it running out in the middle of long journeys.

The M620 has a very sleek look to it, and it doesn't reflect its price in any way. Coming with 4gb memory, you can pack alot of media into it very easily.

A couple of drawbacks, however, include that it can only play .mtv which are not readily available. Converters don't do a very good job, and the quality of the video is lost. Also, despite being simple to use, finding particular songs can be annoying since you have to start from the top of the list every time.

Recommended for: Athletes - Lightweight and Portable, Perfect for the Gym

Coby MP823 8 GB Black Flash Portable Media Player - Audio Player, Video Player, Photo Viewer, FM Tuner - 2 38720 Pixel Color L

Coby MP7078GRD 8GB MP3 Player with 2-Inch LCD Screen
Coby MP820-8GBLK 8 GB 1.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by manufacturer)

Coby MP820-4GBLK 4 GB 1.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by manufacturer)

Coby MP823-4GBLK 4 GB 2-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by manufacturer)

Coby MP823-8GBLK 8 GB 2-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by manufacturer)

Coby MP707-8G 8 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Coby Mp620-4gblk 4 Gb Video Mp3 Player With Fm Radio (black)

Coby Mp620-4gblk 4 Gb Video Mp3 Player With Fm Radio (black)

Brand New sealed 12 hrs of video 2000 songs 4000 photos

Coby MP805-2G 2.4 Inch TFT Color LCD MP3 Video Player with FM 2 GB (Black) (Discontinued by manufacturer)