Coffee Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer 50 Ct

Carnation Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer

Apr 9, 2008 (Updated Nov 28, 2009)

Pros:dissolves well in the cup

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer emulates the flavor of the sweet almond-flavored liqueur.

I am very fond of Carnation Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer.

I grew up in California’s San Joaquin valley where almond, peach and apricot orchards were frequent, and nearly every yard with size enough to accommodate had at least one fruit bearing tree.

My own experience in a farming community was filled with the fragrance and fresh fruit goodness of almonds, peaches and apricots. The flavor and scent of peach, apricot and almond has long been among my favorite of all tastes or fragrances. Amaretto created from a base of apricot or almond pits, or sometimes both, is of Italian origin. Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer emulates the flavor of the sweet almond-flavored liqueur.

I buy Carnation Coffee® Mate in powder and liquid form, original and flavored at our local Wal Mart, price varies per size of container, transportation costs are causing price to rise. For the 50 count individual containers; Tulsa is the site of a restaurant supply, in addition, delivery is made locally by a distributor from Muskogee.

I find Carnation Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer offered on various sites on line if you would like to purchase and cannot find in your local brick and mortar stores.

I find Amaretto flavored Coffee-mate® Liquid Creamer to be an exceptional milk product replacement for those who want a delicious, -with cream- cup of coffee. Liquid Creamer adds a nice supplementary flavor to the coffee without causing the flavor of coffee to be excessively diluted or diminished.

I like coffee with something white in it. I have used canned milk, whole milk, condensed milk, cream from the top of fresh milk, and Crema di Media, as well as Coffee Mate creamers. What I like best depends on my mood at the moment.

Coffee-mate® Liquid Creamer is easy enough to use, package directions suggest adding three or four teaspoons of the creamer to the beverage to be flavored with a lovely Amaretto tang. I don’t measure; I simply pour in enough creamer to cause the coffee to become the hue I prefer.

Coffee-Mate® is classed as a non-dairy creamer produced in both liquid and powdered varieties offered by the Nestlé brand; Carnation. Non-dairy creamers in general will list in the ingredients inventory a milk protein, casein, that does not contain lactose. Sodium caseinate, does not contain lactose and is not considered a dairy product. Other creamer ingredients often includes corn syrup and vegetable juice solids. Some creamers are based on soy rather than on milk fat.

================
Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE –A non lactose MILK DERIVATIVE-, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL COLORS.

Allergens, coconut, milk, artificial color and flavor

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 tablespoon (15.0 g)
Calories 25
Total Carbohydrates 5.0g

=======================

Introduced in 1961, Nestlé Coffee-Mate, was the first powdered non-dairy creamer available. Today creamers in powdered and liquid forms are offered in a wide range of flavors in addition to the original non flavored type.

Because the product is not dairy, the powder form does not need refrigeration. Individual servings of the liquid no longer are placed in ice for consumer use at restaurants, local Q stores and the like, however, I do refrigerate the larger size bottle after opening when I use liquid creamers at home.

The era of flavored, and other varietal types, of creamer had its inception during the 1980s with the introduction Coffee-Mate® Lite, a lower-fat creamer for the weight conscious, as well as, the appearance of Coffee-Mate® Liquid. Since that time a number of new categories, flavors and types of Coffee-Mate® have been and are continuing to be introduced.

I like that Coffee-mate® dissolves well in coffee. I do not like finding –stuff- in the bottom of my cup when I have finished drinking my coffee. As a rule I put creamer, whether flavored or not, powdered or liquid, in every cup of coffee I imbibe. I do not care for coffee black.

Amaretto flavored Coffee-mate® is my favorite of the various flavored varieties produced. It adds a delicious flavor of almond to my cup.

Happy to recommend for those who enjoy marzipan, almonds and amaretto.

MORE NESTLE Irish Cream

and COFFEE Folgers

Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin

Please check the SEE IT BUTTONS and Vendor Links for more information
======================================

NOTE:  Because my own oldest child was a very premature baby born in the day before so many medical advances had yet taken place in the field; I have been very interested in the Nestle company and their work with infant formula and the like.

INTERNET SEARCH INCLUDING THE NESTLE SITE INDICATES:  Founded in 1860 Nestlé is the outgrowth of work conducted by pharmacist Henri Nestlé, who developed a food for infants whose mothers were unable to breastfeed. Nestle’s first triumph was a premature newborn who could not accept his own mother's milk and was not able to tolerate any of the substitutes used at that time.

From that beginning as a producer of infant formula; Nestlé today is a multinational packaged food company founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.

Today's conglomerate has resulted from many mergers beginning in 1905 between the Anglo-Swiss Page Brothers Milk Company established in Cham, Switzerland, in 1866 and the Farine Lactée Henri Nestlé Company originated in 1867 by Henri Nestlé to provide infant food products.

Today Nestle’s brands are known worldwide, and include many of the products found on the grocery shelves in U.S., European and third world countries. Nestle offerings includes candies, chocolate, coffee and creamers, milk, ice cream, seasonings, pet foods, bottled waters and the list grows as the company continues acquisitions and mergers.

Carnation, Dreyer’s, Jenny Craig, Stouffers, L’Oreal, Libby’s, Ralston Purina, Gerbers are now or have been included under the Nestle banner.

Nestle
www.nestle.com
Address Avenue Nestle 55
Vevey CH-1800
Switzerland

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles Box Of 360-no Refrigeration Needed.

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles Box Of 360-no Refrigeration Needed.

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Tubs, Original - 360 Count Large box perfect for high-volume foodservice use.Portion control individual serving tu...

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Tubs, Original - 360 Count

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Tubs, Original - 360 Count

The #1 selling non-dairy creamer in the USA is available for church, hospital, hotel, or office use. The perfect partner to coffee. A non-dairy creame...
Coffee-Mate Irish Cream Liquid Creamer

Coffee-Mate Irish Cream Liquid Creamer

Enjoy a cup of coffee with the flavor of Irish Creme. Rich, creamy and blended with a delicate hint of mint, it is the perfect complement to a perfect...
Shoplet.com

Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Original 3-pack;50 Count Each.

Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Original 3-pack;50 Count Each.

NEW Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Original 3-pack;50 Count Each. 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPI...

COFFEE MATE 13799 Liquid Creamer,Original,1.5 L,PK2 G6849491

COFFEE MATE 13799 Liquid Creamer,Original,1.5 L,PK2 G6849491

Creamers, Liquid Coffee Creamer Original, Size 1.5 L, Package Quantity 2
Zoro

Coffee-Mate Mexican Chocolate Creamer 1 pt

Coffee-Mate Mexican Chocolate Creamer 1 pt

Find milk and cream at Target.com! Coffee-mate mexican chocolate creamer 1 pt

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Hazelnut Liquid Singles, 0.375-Ounce (Pack of 96)

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Hazelnut Liquid Singles, 0.375-Ounce (Pack of 96)

Product Details Four boxes of 24 count Coffee-mate Hazelnut liquid coffee creamer singles 0 grams trans fat; No cholesterol; Lactose-free; Gluten-free...
NESTLE Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer NES31803

NESTLE Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer NES31803

NESTLE NES31803 Non-dairy coffee creamer is now available in a convenient, easy-to-use pump dispenser that eliminates mess, whether at the office cof...
Wayfair

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Pump, 1.5 Liter - Hazelnut

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Pump, 1.5 Liter - Hazelnut

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Pump, 1.5 liter - Hazelnut Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Pump, 1.5 liter - Hazelnut - $14.52 -This item is N...

Nestle Coffee-Mate Original Coffee Creamer Shaker - 16 oz.

Nestle Coffee-Mate Original Coffee Creamer Shaker - 16 oz.

Make any beverage extra smooth and creamy with this Nestle Coffee-Mate original coffee creamer shaker! This 16 oz. shaker-style canister is convenient...
The WEBstaurant Store