Coffee Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer 50 Ct

Carnation Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer

Apr 9, 2008 (Updated Nov 28, 2009)

Pros:dissolves well in the cup

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer emulates the flavor of the sweet almond-flavored liqueur.

I am very fond of Carnation Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer.

I grew up in California’s San Joaquin valley where almond, peach and apricot orchards were frequent, and nearly every yard with size enough to accommodate had at least one fruit bearing tree.

My own experience in a farming community was filled with the fragrance and fresh fruit goodness of almonds, peaches and apricots. The flavor and scent of peach, apricot and almond has long been among my favorite of all tastes or fragrances. Amaretto created from a base of apricot or almond pits, or sometimes both, is of Italian origin. Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer emulates the flavor of the sweet almond-flavored liqueur.

I buy Carnation Coffee® Mate in powder and liquid form, original and flavored at our local Wal Mart, price varies per size of container, transportation costs are causing price to rise. For the 50 count individual containers; Tulsa is the site of a restaurant supply, in addition, delivery is made locally by a distributor from Muskogee.

I find Carnation Coffee® Mate Amaretto Liquid Creamer offered on various sites on line if you would like to purchase and cannot find in your local brick and mortar stores.

I find Amaretto flavored Coffee-mate® Liquid Creamer to be an exceptional milk product replacement for those who want a delicious, -with cream- cup of coffee. Liquid Creamer adds a nice supplementary flavor to the coffee without causing the flavor of coffee to be excessively diluted or diminished.

I like coffee with something white in it. I have used canned milk, whole milk, condensed milk, cream from the top of fresh milk, and Crema di Media, as well as Coffee Mate creamers. What I like best depends on my mood at the moment.

Coffee-mate® Liquid Creamer is easy enough to use, package directions suggest adding three or four teaspoons of the creamer to the beverage to be flavored with a lovely Amaretto tang. I don’t measure; I simply pour in enough creamer to cause the coffee to become the hue I prefer.

Coffee-Mate® is classed as a non-dairy creamer produced in both liquid and powdered varieties offered by the Nestlé brand; Carnation. Non-dairy creamers in general will list in the ingredients inventory a milk protein, casein, that does not contain lactose. Sodium caseinate, does not contain lactose and is not considered a dairy product. Other creamer ingredients often includes corn syrup and vegetable juice solids. Some creamers are based on soy rather than on milk fat.

================
Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE –A non lactose MILK DERIVATIVE-, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL COLORS.

Allergens, coconut, milk, artificial color and flavor

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 tablespoon (15.0 g)
Calories 25
Total Carbohydrates 5.0g

=======================

Introduced in 1961, Nestlé Coffee-Mate, was the first powdered non-dairy creamer available. Today creamers in powdered and liquid forms are offered in a wide range of flavors in addition to the original non flavored type.

Because the product is not dairy, the powder form does not need refrigeration. Individual servings of the liquid no longer are placed in ice for consumer use at restaurants, local Q stores and the like, however, I do refrigerate the larger size bottle after opening when I use liquid creamers at home.

The era of flavored, and other varietal types, of creamer had its inception during the 1980s with the introduction Coffee-Mate® Lite, a lower-fat creamer for the weight conscious, as well as, the appearance of Coffee-Mate® Liquid. Since that time a number of new categories, flavors and types of Coffee-Mate® have been and are continuing to be introduced.

I like that Coffee-mate® dissolves well in coffee. I do not like finding –stuff- in the bottom of my cup when I have finished drinking my coffee. As a rule I put creamer, whether flavored or not, powdered or liquid, in every cup of coffee I imbibe. I do not care for coffee black.

Amaretto flavored Coffee-mate® is my favorite of the various flavored varieties produced. It adds a delicious flavor of almond to my cup.

Happy to recommend for those who enjoy marzipan, almonds and amaretto.

MORE NESTLE Irish Cream

and COFFEE Folgers

Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin

Please check the SEE IT BUTTONS and Vendor Links for more information
======================================

NOTE:  Because my own oldest child was a very premature baby born in the day before so many medical advances had yet taken place in the field; I have been very interested in the Nestle company and their work with infant formula and the like.

INTERNET SEARCH INCLUDING THE NESTLE SITE INDICATES:  Founded in 1860 Nestlé is the outgrowth of work conducted by pharmacist Henri Nestlé, who developed a food for infants whose mothers were unable to breastfeed. Nestle’s first triumph was a premature newborn who could not accept his own mother's milk and was not able to tolerate any of the substitutes used at that time.

From that beginning as a producer of infant formula; Nestlé today is a multinational packaged food company founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.

Today's conglomerate has resulted from many mergers beginning in 1905 between the Anglo-Swiss Page Brothers Milk Company established in Cham, Switzerland, in 1866 and the Farine Lactée Henri Nestlé Company originated in 1867 by Henri Nestlé to provide infant food products.

Today Nestle’s brands are known worldwide, and include many of the products found on the grocery shelves in U.S., European and third world countries. Nestle offerings includes candies, chocolate, coffee and creamers, milk, ice cream, seasonings, pet foods, bottled waters and the list grows as the company continues acquisitions and mergers.

Carnation, Dreyer’s, Jenny Craig, Stouffers, L’Oreal, Libby’s, Ralston Purina, Gerbers are now or have been included under the Nestle banner.

Nestle
www.nestle.com
Address Avenue Nestle 55
Vevey CH-1800
Switzerland

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer - Original - Value Box of 180

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer - Original - Value Box of 180

Coffee-mate liquid non-dairy creamer. Value box of 180 individual Original Coffee-mate capsules.
Coffee Wholesale USA
Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles-Original, 50 ct, 2 pk

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles-Original, 50 ct, 2 pk

Creamy Treat for Your Coffee Find a unique-tasting and rich coffee with this non-dairy creamer. The Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles makes a velve...
Soap.com

Coffee Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer (4 Boxes of 50)
Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles Box Of 360-no Refrigeration Needed.

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles Box Of 360-no Refrigeration Needed.

Nestle Coffee-mate - Liquid Creamer Tubs, Original - 360 Count Large box perfect for high-volume foodservice use.Portion control individual serving tu...

Nestle(R) Coffee-mate(R) Liquid Creamer Singles, Original, 0.38 Oz, Box Of 180

Nestle(R) Coffee-mate(R) Liquid Creamer Singles, Original, 0.38 Oz, Box Of 180

This non-dairy liquid creamer is a delicious addition to any cup of coffee Each creamer is individually packaged and contains 0.38 fl. oz. Lactose-fre...
Office Depot

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Original Liquid Singles 0.375oz Creamers Pack Of

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Original Liquid Singles 0.375oz Creamers Pack Of

Irresistible Deals 4 You Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Original Liquid Singles 0.375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 180) - We only sell Brand New items. - This ...

Coffee Mate 13799 Liquid Creamer,original,1.5 L,pk2

Coffee Mate 13799 Liquid Creamer,original,1.5 L,pk2

Creamers, Liquid Coffee Creamer Original, Size 1.5 L, Package Quantity 2
Zoro

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Tubs - Hazelnut - 50ct Box

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Tubs - Hazelnut - 50ct Box

Coffee-mate liquid non-dairy creamer. Hazelnut flavored Coffee-mate tubs, box of 50 creamers.
Coffee Wholesale USA
Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla Liquid Singles Free Shipping

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla Liquid Singles Free Shipping

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla Liquid Singles, 0.375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 200) Product Features: Four boxes of 50 count Coffee-mate Fre...

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles-Hazelnut, 50 ct, 2 pk

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles-Hazelnut, 50 ct, 2 pk

Nutty-Flavored Coffee Enjoy a hot cup of coffee with the sweetness of hazelnut in this Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer Singles. This is a creamy and satis...
Soap.com