Coleman Mosquito Deleto System (2910102)

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Coleman is offering refunds to those who have these. (Even without a receipt)

Jun 8, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Great paper weight, very heavy and sturdy.

Cons:Expensive for a paper weight, and most paperweights don't require consumables.

Firstly, agree with all other reviews here. This thing does not work at all, in the least. (2200) I bought mine early spring on clearance at Lowe's. Hooked it up a few weeks ago after getting some bites, and checked after a few days and nothing in the traps. I checked the manual to make sure everything was as it was supposed to be. I actually had the sticky side the wrong way. Again after a few days and weeks nothing, but some tree debris. I emailed Coleman for advise, and they offered to give a full refund right away. I though this was odd, until I read all the internet reviews, now I know why they were so quick. Boo to Coleman for not testing this thing better, but kudos for the refund policy. Now pay attention!!! I do not have my receipt, and they are still willing to give $135 to me for a refund. Now that is a good deal. That may be even slightly more than I paid.

Coleman Mosquito Deleto 2200 System In Box Ultimate Mosquito Control

Coleman Mosquito Deleto 2200 System In Box Ultimate Mosquito Control

Presented today is a New, never opened Mosquito Deleto by Coleman. This was won and the previous owner just never used it. There is some fading to the...

Coleman Mosquito Deleto 2100 Portable Mosquito Trap & Inhibitor

Coleman Mosquito Deleto 2100 Portable Mosquito Trap & Inhibitor

As seen in attached photos. Factory sealed NEW COLEMAN Mosquito Deleto 2100 Portable System.