Coleman RoadTrip 9941-768 Propane Grill Reviews

Coleman RoadTrip 9941-768 Propane Grill

21 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

Free Shipping Walmart.com

Awesome "Small-Space" grill. Great on the go!!

Aug 28, 2006

Pros:Ease of use. Easy to clean. Good even cooking. Versatile.

Cons:Accessories cost to much.

The Bottom Line: If you need a grill for travel or a small space, go get this one!

I got this grill as a gift after moving into my apartment. I love grilling and was tired of using the public pits at the park. This little grill fits on my porch and is a breeze to use and clean. Plus the interchangeable plates make it great for road trips and camping.

I probably use this grill 2 - 3 times a week. I went ahead and bought a second grill plate so I could have more grilling surface. It heats evenly and predictably and I've never had a problem with stuff sticking.

The plates come off for easy cleaning and so does the drip pan. Fill the pan with water before cooking and clean-up is even easier.

Since it all folds up on itself, it is great to travel with as well. We have used it camping and on road trips.

My only problem is that more was not included in the original package. The one grill plate and one griddle plate is great to show off its versatility, but most people will use it to grill. Plus it is extra for an adapter to use the 20 lb propane cans. If this thing included 2 grill plates and the 20 lb can adapter, it'd be perfect.

Designed for open-flame, drip-through grilling, the Coleman RoadTrip 20,000-BTU Gas Grill uses two powerful burners for faster outdoor cooking, especi...
Great price, reliable service! Buy with confidence!This auction is for a brand new, factory sealed Coleman 9941-768 Road Trip Grill LX (Blue) Product ...

Coleman 9941-768 Road Trip Grill LX (Blue) PRODUCT DESCRIPTION This Coleman Road Trip Grill folds small for easy storage but opens into a full-sized p...