Coleman RoadTrip 9941-768 Propane Grill Reviews

Free Shipping Walmart.com

The only one to get

Nov 1, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Hot, Easy to transport, Perfect Grilling, Perfect griddle

Cons:Cleanup and warping of the stock grill

I have had this grill for over a year and cook ALL my meals on this grill om my patio. It is the only portable grill that is hot enough to really cook with. Take it up to HOT HOT HOT to sear the meat and it makes the most perfect grill marks on your meat.

Sear for a minute, turn 90 degrees for second minute to obtain the most beautiful grill marks, turn over and sear for third minute with an additional last minute at 90 degrees. Then lower temperature control for how well you want it done. I personally like rare or medium-rare thick filets and this is the bomb.

The bad news is the aluminum grill that comes with it. It is impossible to clean and WILL WARP and lose it's teflon coating. Take this aluminum grill and toss it!!! Buy the replacement cast iron porcelain covered grill from coleman. It is perfect for both cleanup and even grilling.

Designed for open-flame, drip-through grilling, the Coleman RoadTrip 20,000-BTU Gas Grill uses two powerful burners for faster outdoor cooking, especi...
285 sq. in. cooking surface. Dual round burners are independently controlled. Collapsible grill stand with dual stainless steel tables.
Lowe's

Great price, reliable service! Buy with confidence!This auction is for a brand new, factory sealed Coleman 9941-768 Road Trip Grill LX (Blue) Product ...
Coleman 9941-768 Road Trip Grill LX (Blue) PRODUCT DESCRIPTION This Coleman Road Trip Grill folds small for easy storage but opens into a full-sized p...