Combi Cosmo Jade Standard Single Seat Stroller Reviews

Average Product Rating: Very Good

Free Shipping Toys R Us

Really functional stroller

Aug 23, 2007

Pros:Great sun shade. Easily adjustible seat. Full feature for moderate price.

Cons:Not too usable storage basket. No cup holder for parents. Not the smoothest rolling/turning stroller.

The Bottom Line: Not a pricey unit, but a really great value. Highly recommended.

My wife and I have been very happy with this stoller. It's small, lightweight, easy to fold, and fits well inside our small car's trunk yet offers some really useful features. We started letting our daughter ride in the stroller when she was only about 10-11 lbs and she could easily sit safely and securely and didn't fuss. It's obvious that we'll be able to use this stroller for a long time. The full covering sun shade is the best feature of this stroller. You can keep the sun, wind, or rain off your child or offer him/her a darkened place to nap while you're out. Compared to other strollers with much higher price tags, this stroller has by far the best sun shade.

The stroller is stable and hard to tip over unlike some pricey units we've looked at. The one big negative is that it's not the smoothest driving unit we've seen. The wheels are a little cheap and don't turn that smoothly. I've found that after the first week that didn't bother me.

As far as folding goes, this is super easy to do. If you're looking for a stoller to travel with (subway, bus, airplane) I highly recommend this combi.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

The lightweight Cosmo stroller with the quick 3Second Fold, folds easily and compactly and is selfstanding. A wide, reclinable seat with breathable ai...
Toys R Us