Pros: Longevity, Great Thick Curls, Turns off on its own, 60 second warm up
I have had straight, long hair for most of my life. I have always tried to maintain my hair with sensible products and not damage it any further than I already have with coloring it. I rarely blow dry my hair. Occasionally, I will curl it if I want the va-va-vooom look and when I want my fiance to say wow. I love to do new things with my hair and always have when we used to go out for a night on the town. One of those must have assets for a woman with straight hair that wants to have a little extra sex appeal or difference about them is to CURL your hair. Maybe just the ends, maybe your whole head, but regardless it gives you something different when you head out the door that night.
So since I like to curl my hair, I love my curling iron. I have had this curling iron since I was 18 and it has lasted me ten years. About 6 months ago, the lever on it lost the cap that you use to open and close the curling iron. So what did I do? I took a wine cork and cut out a slit in it and shoved it on to my curling iron lever so I could still use it. Pretty inventive, huh? Well there comes a time when you have to let the past go and my fiance has finally convinced me to replace my curling iron. So what did I replace it with? Another one with the exact same style of course by the same company, Conair. I got my Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron by Conair, the same exact curling iron I had formerly.
I love the Conair Instant Heat Curling Irons Product Line. It is truly the BEST curling iron that I have ever tried and let me tell you I have gone through many. When I discovered the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron, it was like discovering another planet for me. See my hair is from Asian heritage and it is as straight as straight can be. The one time I got a perm in my lifetime it took over 200 rollers and 3 bottles of perm solution. I have a lot of hair. There are curling irons that can not handle my hair. The curl doesnt last and I find myself back to a straight, boring look by the end of the night.
With Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron it is different. The curls are locked into place. There is great volume and wonderful, bouncy curls. My hair looks incredible when I am done with it and it is all due to the impact of using the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron. I have never had this curling iron let me down by not working. Ten years is a long time for a curling iron to last and still have its own strength and power as if it was brand new. I am sad to see the old one go. The numbers on the heating dial have been rubbed off now, the corkscrew plugged into the lever, the tangle free cord, and just the mere fact that it is the last thing I have from back home. When I moved to Arizona I brought 2 suitcases and that was it. Well those clothes have come and gone out of style and all I had left was my trusty curling iron, the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron.
So what makes this curling iron so special? There are a ton of reasons.
1) I love the fact that it has a tangle free cord and you dont have to worry about unwinding the cord every other time you go to curl your hair.
2) I love the dial of numbers with all the temperature settings that go up to 25 now on the new ones.
3) I love that it is truly INSTANT HEAT and when you touch the on button 60 seconds later you have a workable curling iron.
4) I love that it has an on and off button and just above a green and red light which tells you when it is heating up and when it is ready.
5) I love the handle on it that is so ergonomically comfortable and isnt slick. It is ribbed for the pleasure of my hand so that I dont accidentally drop it.
6) It has a 1 ? Curling Iron Chrome Barrel that maintains heat like no tomorrow. The smooth surface of the barrel of the iron does not stick to your hair at all. It takes my hair and curls it up, making nice waves and curls.
7) I love that it comes with a two year warranty should something come up and it be defective.
8) But lastly the most important part that I love the most, I love that if I decide to be a scatter-brain and forget to turn it off, it will eventually turn off itself. I cant tell you when I was growing up how many times my mother would turn around because she thought she left her curling iron on.
All of these features for the simple, easy price of $19.99. I think if you have a curling iron that does the job and lasts ten years, the price I would expect to pay would be higher but no, not Conair. Conair is still affordable for the average woman out there. Conair makes wonderful products. I recently purchased a hair dryer from them as well. I believe in their products because of the longevity of the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron.
If you do decide to purchase the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron and need further assistance, here are some ways to get it:
Website: www.conair.com (you can email)
1 Cummings Point Road
Stamford, CT 06904
Besides that all I can say is I have stated my purpose here and listed all my reasons. I think each feature on the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron is wonderful and useful. I believe that you will find there product just as satisfactory as I do and if you dont, well that is what the two year warranty is for.
So if you are looking to give your hair that va-va-voom look then try out the Conair Instant Heat 1 ? Curling Iron. It will give you that and possibly more than you expect.
Until next time,