Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer 146ldf 1 Ea

Conair Ion Shine Hair Dryer

Mar 19, 2010

Pros:Effective power settings, Easy to control, Long reaching cord, Quiet

Cons:Slightly too large for convenient storage.

The Bottom Line:

This Hair dryer is worth the money, it’s easy, quiet, and convenient in most cases. I would look at getting one of these again if I need another Hair Dryer

I bought The Conair Hair dryer when I was at Wal-Mart with my friends. my old one had worn out a month previous and it was time to invest in a new one. My best friend told me that she owned this hair dryer and she was very satisfied with it performance. As I tried it was was also very impressed with the blow dryer.

Features

This accessory has a long blue neck that the air travels through. At the back part it is black and there are wide slates for the air to come in through and a filter inside that is visible but protected.

At the top of the handle there is a blue button that is used for turning the hot or warm air to cold. The down side to this is, if you want it to stay cold you have to hold the button down.

There is a switch that has two simple options on it. “Hot” or “Warm”

The second switch has three options on it “High” “Off” and “Low”

This dryer is extremely easy to understand and maneuver.

The handle on this appliance is easy to grip. It is not slick so there is no anxiety about dropping it.

The cord is about six feet long so there is plenty of space to move around with.

This Dryer is pretty big and bulky it’s hard to store sometimes but it makes up for the inconvenient with its performance.

Performance

When on the option “Hot” you want to move the dryer more because it really does get hot. It will damage your hair as well as hurt your head if you leave it in one place too long.

Warm is a good medium it is exactly the right temperature to dry your hair and let you relax.

When on the “low” setting the air flow still pushes very effectively.

When switched to the “High” setting you can instantly feel the air flow working twice as fast as it was on the low setting.

No matter what setting this appliance is on it is relatively quiet, I can use it even when light sleepers are still in bed. It is very convenient when it comes to the noise level in a large or small household.

This Dryer does give you a significant difference in its speeds, My suggestion is to use the “High” setting if you have thick or long hair that needs to be dried quickly and use the “Low setting if your hair is on the thin or short side.

When switching the warm or hot air to cold, push the blue button. This is located next to where your thumb will be when holding the handle. It takes approximately two seconds for the air to transition to cold flowing air.

The Hair dryer is very durable. I was carrying it out to my car one day and it fell of the stack of cloths I had put it on. Nothing chipped and nothing broke, it worked just as it did the first time out of the box so this dryer can take a lot of cruelty.

This dryer has never over heats on me. The last couple of blow dryers I have owned have given me trouble with overheating. Because I have thick hair I have to either have a strong blow dryer  or have to spend a lot of time with the blow dryer on.

I have had a really positive experience with this Hair Dryer and I would recommend it to anyone.

Conair Ion Shine Pro Powerful 1875-watt Hair Blow Dryer - Blue

Conair Ion Shine Pro Powerful 1875-watt Hair Blow Dryer - Blue

The Conair 1875 Watt Ion Shine Dryer is equipped with all the features you need to create your favorite hair styles. It has 2 heat and 2 speed setting...

Conair SD6IS Ion Shine 1875-watt Hair Dryer/ Styler

Conair SD6IS Ion Shine 1875-watt Hair Dryer/ Styler

Get the look you want with this Conair SD6IS Ion Shine 1875-watt hair dryer. This styler offers a double port ionic delivery system and 1875 watts of ...
Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer - 146rx

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer - 146rx

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer - 146RX

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer - 146rx (3 Pack)

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer - 146rx (3 Pack)

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer - 146RX (3 PACK)

Conair 146xr Ion Shine 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer 146I
Conair 209p Ion Shine 1875-watt Hair Dryer With Ceramic Technology And Cord Kee.

Conair 209P Ion Shine 1875-Watt Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology and Cord Keeper,color may vary Features Retractable line cord with push button cont...

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Styler Dryer

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Styler Dryer

This powerful styler hair dryer by Conair uses ion technology to reduce frizz and promote smooth, healthy hair. Its blue finish looks great with any f...
Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Turbo Powerful 1875-watt Hair Blow Dryer Purple/silver

Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Turbo Powerful 1875-watt Hair Blow Dryer Purple/silver

The conair ion shine multi-setting ceramic ionic styler features ionic technology for easy manageability and shine for your hair. the ceramic technolo...

Conair 173x Ion Shine Ceramic Turbo 1875-watt Hair Dryer, Purple/silver

Conair 173x Ion Shine Ceramic Turbo 1875-watt Hair Dryer, Purple/silver

Conair 173X Ion Shine Ceramic Turbo 1875-Watt Hair Dryer, Purple/Silver Features Ionic technology with 2 heat and speed settings for even heat Extreme...

Conair 173x Ion Shine Ceramic Turbo 1875-watt Hair Dryer Purple/silver