Continental Electric CE23651 4 Cups Espresso Machine Reviews

Continental Electric CE23651 4 Cups Espresso Machine

Not a bad little machine

Jun 4, 2006 (Updated Oct 27, 2006)
Rated Show

Pros:Cheap, nice quality, very portable

Cons:None

I got one of these espresso machines on sale from a local coffee house for only $40. I have to say I am impressed with the quality and performance of this item.

This is not by any means a professional level piece of equipment, but the materials and build seem pretty solid. I would bet this thing to last at least a few years under normal use. Cleaning is easy and it makes a darn good espresso.

It makes 4 shots of espresso into the glass carafe; it pours cleanly without any dripping mess. It works well with both pre-ground and home-ground coffee beans. The side-mounted steamer works well. It can be set high or low using the knob on the left.

TIP: When planning to use the steamer, do not let the espresso container fill all the way up. Do your steaming before that process has finished so you have enough steam left in the machine to do your steaming.

I would recommend this espresso machine to a first-time espresso machine buyer or someone who wants a reliable machine at a very low cost!

CONTINENTAL ELECTRIC Coffee Maker Model CE23651 White Color 4 Cup Capacity Pause Serve Feature Drip Free Carafe Transparent Water Window Permanent Fil...