Corona Light

CORONITAS FOR ME!

Dec 27, 2001

Pros:THIS HAS A SMOOTH TEXTURE THAT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD!

Cons:I PREFER CORONITAS.

The Bottom Line: NOT A BEER DRINKER? YOU WILL BE, ONCE YOU TEST OUT A TINY CORONITA!

I don't usually drink any beer at all. I have tried the regulars that seem to drift in and out of my home with visitors, like Coors, and Bud Light. I tried the others, but, they just seemed to taste a great deal like cold urine to me. (Well, you WANTED my opinion?).

My son brings small bottles of Corona to our home, when he visits. These are called Coronitas. This does have a tasty flavor, and it is only small, I like that a lot. We drink it with a little fresh lime, and it enhances the flavor, even more. Not only do I manage to get one down, as it is small and tasty, but, I use the bottle!

The bottles for Coronitas are just the perfect size for saving for salt, pepper, olive oil, on the stove, and they really look nice. They don't look like big old beer bottles. I wash them in the dishwasher, they become odorless, and then I use them at the stove, for easy grabbing of my condiments.

Coronita is my favorite kind of beer. When we have our Mexican daughter in law bring in the 'from scratch' Mexican food that she makes with such splendor, the Coronitas fit right in. There is not enough to even give you a buzz, if you just have one. It makes having this part of the family over, even more fun. Traditions are being set. I like that.

Don't over drink any type of beer. If you want to try a different sort of taste in beer, try a Coronita! Small to test, and great in flavor that just glides down your throat!

Corona Light Palm Tree 4 Color 21 X 21 Neon Sign

Corona Light Palm Tree 4 Color 21 X 21 Neon Sign

CORONA LIGHT PALM TREE 4 COLOR NEON SIGN Measures: 21 X 21BRAND NEW Equipped with transformer and pull chain on/off switch This beautiful neon sign is...

Corona CL-325-BR -Low Voltage/ 12V Well Light Brass Hooded, Natural Brass

Corona CL-325-BR -Low Voltage/ 12V Well Light Brass Hooded, Natural Brass

Corona Lighting CL-325-BR Natural Brass Well Light 12 Volt Brass Well Light - Most orders ship in 3 to 5 business days. - R1
36 Corona 36 Lights Foyer Crystal Chandelier Ceiling Fixture In Gold

36 Corona 36 Lights Foyer Crystal Chandelier Ceiling Fixture In Gold

Call Us Today! 1-888-288-1221 Product Details Features Finish: Gold Material: Crystals No Of Lights: 36 Crystal Color: Clear Dimensions Diameter: 36 i...

Maxim MAX-10206FTSN Satin Nickel Corona 9-Light Chandelier

Maxim MAX-10206FTSN Satin Nickel Corona 9-Light Chandelier

Maxim MAX-10206FTSN Satin Nickel Corona 9-Light Chandelier. Lighting > Chandeliers. Maxim Lighting Corona 9-Light Chandelier, Corona Collection, Minim...
eFaucets.com

Corona CL-336 -Adjustable, PAR 36, Well Light, Black with 12 Volt, 18Watt Max Incandescent Lamp - Most orders ship in 3 to 5 business days. - R1
Minka Lighting Merrimack Post Light with Clear Glass in Corona Bronze Finish 8766 166
Destination Lighting

Maxim 10206FTSN Corona Chandelier in Satin Nickel - INC

Maxim 10206FTSN Corona Chandelier in Satin Nickel - INC

Contemporary Chandelier in Satin Nickel - INC from the Corona Collection by Maxim.
Farrey's Lighting & Bath

Corona Extra Logo 30 X 26 2 Color Bar Neon Sign

Corona Extra Logo 30 X 26 2 Color Bar Neon Sign

CORONA EXTRA LOGO 2 COLOR NEON SIGN Measures: 30 X 26BRAND NEW Equipped with transformer and pull chain on/off switch This beautiful neon sign is perf...

Corona CL-306-GR -Low Voltage/ 12V Well Light Aluminum Large Louvered, Green

Corona CL-306-GR -Low Voltage/ 12V Well Light Aluminum Large Louvered, Green

Corona Lighting CL-306-GR Green Well Light 12 Volt Aluminum Well Light (L-P-4414 Lamp) - Most orders ship in 3 to 5 business days. - R1
Corona Dark Smoke One Light Wall Sconce with Clear Outer Opal Inner Glass

Corona Dark Smoke One Light Wall Sconce with Clear Outer Opal Inner Glass

- Using scaled-down proportions of the original Corona pendant the new smaller Corona pendant is ideal for use over smaller tables or may be used in m...
Bellacor Inc.