Cosco HighRise Booster Car Seat Reviews

Cosco HighRise Booster Car Seat

This booster goes with us everywhere!!

Jun 5, 2008

Pros:Price, Durability, Ease of Use

Cons:Drink holder stability

The Bottom Line: Definitely would recommend buying this booster. They last forever and are so very easy to use.

This booster has traveled cross country comfortably. It has become such a hit with my kids that now Nana has 2, and I have 2. It seats comfortably, and the drink holder comes in handy, especially when you're picking up fast food on the run. Our boosters are color-coded with different seat patterns so that each child knows their seat. It avoids the first battle in the car.

I feel secure knowing my kids are safe and comfortable, not feeling the need for freedom from their booster. When I have visiting kids I always feel safe that the seat is big enough and that the seats are safe. The ease of getting the kids in and out of the car, especially for school drop off is eliminated by the fact that the booster works with the car seat belt.

This seat is definitely for use with older kids. I would not recommend this seat for any child under 2, as they can easily remove the seat belt and the safety requirements state that the child should weigh at least 40 lbs to use the booster. The only other issue I have had with this booster is with the drink holders. They work for most fast food small drinks, but the holders themselves are flimsy and come off the booster without much trying.

Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Type: Booster, Forward Facing, With Vehicle Seat Belts, Recommended for More than 4 Years children, Weight Limit 30 - 100 lbs.

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Cosco Juvenile Highrise Booster Car Seat Holly with ...