Cosco HighRise Booster Car Seat Reviews

Cosco HighRise Booster Car Seat

Great Seat-Low Cost

Apr 15, 2003 (Updated Apr 17, 2003)

Pros:Small, easy to use

Cons:difficult to put seat belt on

The Bottom Line: Great seat for the price. It goes to 100lbs so it is going to last a long time. This is a seat an older child won't mind using.

This is a great seat for the 4 year to 8 year group. The weight range is 40-100lbs. It is a narrow seat so I somehow wonder if it can actually accommodate a 100lb child. Height range is not a concern as long as you have a head rest that is high enough that the tops of the child's ears do not go above the head rest.

I was impressed by the size of the seat, it is small. I have two car seats and a booster seat in the back and I was hoping for something compact, I got it. It is very light as compared to some other booster seats that I have used. The plastic is very sturdy and stands up to being tossed around in the back seat.

Installation was easy for me as I didn't have to use the adjuster for the shoulder belt as my dd is tall enough to not need that pulled down. I looked at the adjuster on it and it seems to be really easy to use.

The seat itself is not cushioned all that well but better than some that I have used. The seat cover is secured on easily and can be removed for washing.

It has a handy drink holder that my dd loves to use. The drink holder is located within the seat itself on the left side of the seat and folds out for use and can be popped back into place when not in use. There is also a mesh pocket located on the right side of the seat for snacks or small toys.

It positions the seat belt across her lap and hips and right across her chest so the shoulder portion is not in her face. It helps make the seat belt more comfortable for her. This seat can only be used with a lap and shoulder belt combination.

My only real complaint was that there is a bump where the latchplate sits and it makes it difficult for my dd to do up. I wish it wasn't so hard for her. It also makes it difficult to snug up the belt, but once it is snugged up it doesn't loosen.

Overall, it is a great seat for the price. If you need room or are on a tight budget this is a great seat and I give it two thumbs up.

Age Range of Child: 6 to 8 Years

Type: Booster, Forward Facing, With Vehicle Seat Belts, Recommended for More than 4 Years children, Weight Limit 30 - 100 lbs.

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Cosco Juvenile Highrise Booster Car Seat Holly with ...