Crayola Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip Assorted Colors 12-Color Pack Reviews

Crayola Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip Assorted Colors 12-Color Pack

Crayola Washable Markers: Creative, Worry- free Fun

Aug 18, 2012

Pros:Nice colors; Won't ruin clothing

Cons:Can still ruin some surfaces

The Bottom Line: These markers are a very good product from Crayola and they help provide at least some peace of mind.

Kids like to mark things up. They like to show their creative side by taking crayons, markers, and other colorful utensils and use them to color their favorite pictures, cartoons, etc. One of the main problems with this creative urge is the tendency to mark up clothing and other things that cannot be washed clean, but one company that has answered this problem is Crayola. Its solution to the problem is Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip.

Marker Facts and Figures:

Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip are markers made for use on paper, cardboard, and like items. They are sold in packages of 8, 12, and other quantities and they include assorted colors that include the primary/secondary colors plus a few variations. The 12- pack includes red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, black, brown, pink, gray, light blue, and tan.

Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip are about four inches in length and they have an extended plastic cap that can be removed and placed on the other end of the marker, keeping it out of the way while in use. The markers are not intended for fabrics of any kind, walls, furniture, or anything similar. They are meant for paper, cardboard, etc., and if they do happen to come in contact with clothing, the ink can be washed out through ordinary washing means.

Final Thoughts:

Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip are useful marking tools for kids and they make a good choice when you want your kids to have some creative fun but do not want to take the chance that the young ones will ruin their clothing. The markers are made with washable ink that can be eliminated from clothing by running through the washing machine along with other washable items.

My girls love to use markers and I like the creativity that markers encourage. But I also know that kids are prone to marking up their clothing and other items and if they are using an ordinary, permanent marker, anything they come in contact with will be ruined. A white shirt with permanent marker can be cleaned up by dabbing some bleach on the affected area, but anything else is going to be ruined and the clothing will have to be discarded. For this reason, I understand entirely why most parents do not want their kids to use markers and I can see why parents will keep markers out of their childs’ reach in most instances.

I am also concerned about my kids ruining their clothing, but I want them to use markers when they like. My solution to the problem is Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip. These markers have a pointed tip with a wide edge so that they can be placed on their side and used to make wider strokes and if they do come in contact with clothing, it can be washed clean.  My girls use these markers for many things and I have had little trouble getting the marker cleaned up. They are very careful not to mark up their clothes, but if they do, I can feel a little more confident that the ink will come clean after a trip through the washing machine.

From an artistic standpoint, these markers are good for their ability to make colorful lines on most anything they touch. They can be used to make thin or thick lines and they mark items without smearing. They make bright, colorful markings and my girls like using them on an assortment of items. They are better than thin tipped markers because of their ability to make wider marks, which means they can color a larger space more quickly.

Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip are non- toxic and safe, but one most realize that they are not safe for any use. For example, if they are used on a wall, they will take some effort to wash off and if they are accidentally used on furniture, the color may never wash clean completely. I haven’t had any trouble with clothing. No matter how much is used on clothing, it does wash clean in the washing machine. But if the markers come in contact with other things, it may not wash clean completely even with a determined effort.

Overall, I and my girls like Crayola Washable Markers Broad Tip for their ability to produce bright colors without too many worries. They are not one- hundred percent safe in terms of washability, but as long as you make sure to avoid letting the tip touch your walls, furniture, and other like items and limit your kids to works of art, the mistakes they make should be machine washable and should keep your nerves at ease.

(3) Crayola Washable Markers 8 Ct Bold Colors Broad Line

(3) Crayola Washable Markers 8 Ct Bold Colors Broad Line

(3) Crayola Washable Markers 8 ct Bold Colors Broad Line Ships within 24 hours Feel free to contact with any questions

Crayola Washable Classic Colors Markers - Broad Line

Crayola Washable Classic Colors Markers - Broad Line

Crayola Washable Classic Colors Markers easily wash from skin and most children's clothing, making them ideal for classrooms with young, zealous artis...
School Outfitters

Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8-ct.

Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8-ct.

Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8-Ct.

Crayola Broad Line Washable Markers 8Pack

Crayola Broad Line Washable Markers 8Pack

The Crayola Broad Line Washable Markers 8Pack, World's most washable markers, are formulated to easily wash from skin and most children's clothing. Th...
Toys R Us

Crayola Washable Markers - Broad Line - 8 Classic Colors - Nontoxic Markers - Pack of 4

Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8/pack (58-7808)

Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8/pack (58-7808)

Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8/Pack (58-7808) Features of Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8/Pack (58-...

Crayola Non-Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 12/Set

Crayola Non-Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 12/Set

Crayola Water-Based Markers are an arts and crafts essential that produce brilliant color without the ink bleeding through. These non-toxic markers co...

Crayola(R) Washable Markers, Broad Line, Assorted Classic Colors, Box Of 12

Crayola(R) Washable Markers, Broad Line, Assorted Classic Colors, Box Of 12

Wash off skin and clothes easily without sacrificing color intensity Color inks simply rinse or wipe off most children's skin with no soap or scrubbin...
Office Depot

Crayola Washable Markers

Crayola Washable Markers

Fun and practical. Washes off skin and clothing. Large conical tip for broad strokes or medium lines. Water-based ink. Marker Type: Art Assortment: Bl...
Shoplet.com