Creative GigaWorks T20 Computer Speakers Reviews

Creative GigaWorks T20 Computer Speakers

Excellent Speakers!

Apr 17, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:crystal clear highs, and low mid range tones!

Cons:blinding blue light, and enormous power supply.

These are the best 2.0 speakers I've heard in this price range! I bought these online (untested in any store) and was basically going by what others were saying about them, and I gotta say I'm happy I took the chance on them because they are well worth the $80 w/ free shipping (that I paid)!

They are powerful speakers, with crystal clear highs and low mid range tones. I wasn't expecting the bass to sound as good as it does without a subwoofer, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a punch they actually deliver.

If I had to give them any negative feedback, it would be the blue "power on" light is so bright I can almost use them as a night light... and the power supply is gigantic! but aside from that they are top notch speakers!

If you're expecting to listen to rap or loud rock, I suggest looking elsewhere, but for everyday PC speakers these can't be beat! I use them for music as well as games, and they both sound fantastic! highly recommended!

#9;The GigaWorks T20 Series II propels audio enjoyment to a level of acoustic fidelity - over its award-winning predecessor, the GigaWorks T20.This tw...
Listen to crisp and clear sound by adding the Gigaworks T20 speaker to your system and enjoy the 2-way design that enhances the bass. With a fabulous ...