Creative GigaWorks T20 Computer Speakers Reviews

Creative GigaWorks T20 Computer Speakers

One for each ear!

Jun 2, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Superb sound, especially given their size. Bass/Treble controls if you need them (I don't)

Cons:Dark glasses needed until you fix the LED. Makes near everything else sound poor.

I was going to upgrade my soundcard, then at the last moment I decided to upgrade my speakers first.

This ranks as one of my better decisions; these speakers are truly wonderful, and I don't need a new soundcard. The sound quality is comparable with my HiFi system, which only cost about 100 times more (QUAD/Kef).

Along with everyone else, I was blinded by the blue LED power indicator, so scribbled over it with a black CD marker.

I'm a little concerned about the open bass ports on the tops; I'm sure to drop something in! I plan to cover them with speaker gauze.

#9;The GigaWorks T20 Series II propels audio enjoyment to a level of acoustic fidelity - over its award-winning predecessor, the GigaWorks T20.This tw...
Listen to crisp and clear sound by adding the Gigaworks T20 speaker to your system and enjoy the 2-way design that enhances the bass. With a fabulous ...