Creative GigaWorks T20 Computer Speakers Reviews

Creative GigaWorks T20 Computer Speakers

Fantastic sound from small cabinets!!

Oct 6, 2008

Pros:Superb sound from small cabinets. THE BEST!!!

Cons:They are perfect

The Bottom Line: Buy these if you want GREAT sound from your computer at a great price.

I was replacing my old computer speakers and I found the Creative Technology Gigaworks T20 Speakers at Best Buy. Since I had a coupon and the reviews were good I thought I would give them a try. I have not been disappointed!

These are great speakers! They sound better than many home stereo system speakers! Music and sound effects are crisp and clear. Bass is amazing for the size of the speaker cabinets!

The controls are a big plus. You have easy access to Bass, Treble, and Volume controls on the front panel. There is also a headphone out jack and an input jack that you can plug and MP3 player, portable CD player, iPod, walkman, etc. into to get rich, full sound.

Setup to the computer is easy and should only take a couple of minutes. Power plugs into the right speaker (the one with the controls) and the left speaker plugs into the rear of the right. A cord from your computer also plugs into the right speaker on the back. That's it, you are ready to turn them on and go!

These are great for watching DVDs or downloaded video on your computer. Voice and music are clear.

If you use your computer a lot, these speakers are definitely worth the money!!

p.s. I can't believe all those who complain about the blue power LED. It's not THAT bright unless you sit in complete darkness. If it hurts your eyes, you really ought to get out in the sun more often. LOL

Listen to crisp and clear sound by adding the Gigaworks T20 speaker to your system and enjoy the 2-way design that enhances the bass. With a fabulous ...