Creative ZEN Vision:M White ( 30 GB ) Digital Media Player Reviews

Aug 4, 2008

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Stylish, vivid screen, no media format limitations, many features and functions.

Cons:Bulky compared to iPods, tends to freeze but can easily be reset with a pin.

The Bottom Line: An excellent quality player that will do everything you need and a little more. Excellent sound, video, and ease of use.

The Creative Zen Vision:M was given to me as a gift, as it was the one player I desired to have. It seemed to have everything necessary in a player, including a vibrant and decent size viewing screen, and supports more than one format of media. Not to mention, being a Creative player, I expected high quality sound.

The player has not disappointed me yet after a year of use. First, the sound is fantastic. I use clip on over the ear headphones as I am not a fan of ear buds, and the sound is extremely nice for a portable media player. Video is also extremely nice. The screen displays colors vividly and clearly, and watching videos on it is not a strain on the eyes.

The player also boasts extra features such as a photo storage device that can display a slideshow, as well as pick up FM radio stations. The software that comes with the player is sufficient, although not needed. I would recommend using it though, as it helps properly transfer the full information of songs to the player including the cd image in the ID3 tags.

One special note regarding this player is its durability. While I always try my best to protect my digital devices, accidents do happen. A few times I have dropped my player by accident, but it never seems to skip a beat. While I don’t recommend doing that often, it has held up to a little extra wear and tear. There are no visible signs of damage, and the sound and quality are still extremely nice.

All in all, I have been extremely satisfied with this player. Battery life is very sufficient for music, and only drains fast with movies. You should still be able to get a full length movie and a little extra out of the player before the battery dies, which is still fairly good.

The key selling point for me was no limitation to one format of music of video, allowing me to put a variety of different files onto my player without having to convert and wait on each file, which can be an extreme hassle.

Recommended for: Music Lovers - High Capacity Storage for an Entire Album Collection

Creative Zen Vision M Genuine Leather Case Pouch Wallet Lanyard 70pf169000029

Creative Zen Vision M Genuine Leather Case Pouch Wallet Lanyard 70pf169000029

Creative Zen Vision M Original Genuine Leather Case Pouch Wallet Lanyard Brand New Retail Package COMES IN FACTORY SEALED PACKAGE Creative Zen Vision ...

Creative Zen Vision: M Film
Creative Zen Vision M Genuine Leather Case Pouch Wallet Lanyard 70pf169000029 Bn

Creative Zen Vision M Original Genuine Leather Case Pouch Wallet Lanyard Brand New Retail Package New Retail Package as pictured Creative Zen Vision M...

Lenmar CREATIVE ZEN MICRO BATT

Lenmar CREATIVE ZEN MICRO BATT

Get more life out of your MP3 player with the Lenmar PMPCRZM Zen Replacement Battery. The battery will replace the manufacturer s battery pack, so you...
Shoplet.com

Creative Zen Vision: M 30gb/60gb Lcd/tft Screen

Creative Zen Vision: M 30gb/60gb Lcd/tft Screen

Item Description Creative Zen Vision: M 30GB/60GB LCD Screen You are buying one New/GENUINE/Sealed in bag Creative Vision: M replacement LCD Screen . ...

3pcs Creative Zen Vision:M, Zen Vision W, Zen Sleek, Zen Sleek Photo ActiveSync Charge Kit

Usa Creative Zen Vision M 30gb/60gb Hot Pink Silicone Skin Case Cover W/stand

Usa Creative Zen Vision M 30gb/60gb Hot Pink Silicone Skin Case Cover W/stand

Creative Zen Vision M 60GB HOT PINK Silicone Skin Carry Case Cover with Stand SHIPS FROM CALIFORNIA U S A On Aug-01-13 at 04:12:53 PDT, seller added t...

Creative Zen Vision: M 60gb Hitachi Zif Hard Drive Firmware V1.21.02

Creative Zen Vision: M 60gb Hitachi Zif Hard Drive Firmware V1.21.02

We ship 6-days a week, Guaranteed your package will be out in 24-hours. Item Description 60GB Hitachi Hard Disk Drive 1.8 ZIF with Firmware loaded You...

LENMAR PMPCRZM Replacement Battery For Creative Zen Micro Zen Microphoto Mp3 Players

The battery will replace the manufacturer's battery pack, so you can continue use after the original battery has died or been damaged.

Hqrp 1500mah Battery Fits Creative Zen Vision:m Mp3 (cs-da006sl Replacement)

Hqrp 1500mah Battery Fits Creative Zen Vision:m Mp3 (cs-da006sl Replacement)

HQRP 1500mAh Extra High Capacity Battery compatible with Creative Zen Vision:M MP3 Players [ CS-DA006SL Replacement BRAND NEW, HIGH QUALITY item ! 150...