Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield Rinse

Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse

May 12, 2009

Pros:Works wonders

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse is by far the best in oral hygiene today.

I have an enamel issue that has me constantly losing pieces of my molars and feeling sensitive. My dentist repaired every thing but recommended that I use the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse to help with maintaining my tooth enamel. I was desperate to try any thing. He has said it may help with the sensitivity as well. So I figured it could not hurt to give it a try.

Where to buy and how much it costs:

I purchased the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse from the Walgreens drug store close by me, here in Rhode Island. The price was not as bad as I had thought it was going to be. It was only $5.50 for a 16.9 fluid ounce bottle of the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse. the price was more than fair.

Directions:

Adults and children 6 yrs & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
Children 6 years to under 12 years of age:  Supervise the child's use. When used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first.
Children under 6 years of age:  do not use.

The Ingredients are:

Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.07%) (Antigingivitis/Antiplaque)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Blue 1

My experience:

I began using the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse about a month and a half ago. This is when I realized that the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse would be the only rinse I would use from that point on. The taste was pretty good. It was sort of like mint chewing gum. Not so much like medicine like other rinses some times taste like.

My tooth sensitivity took only a week to improve. And it has changed drastically, I no longer have extreme sensitivity to cold and hot foods and drinks. My teeth feel stronger. They don't hurt so much in the front when I chew harder foods now. I used to feel pain when I bit in to food with my front teeth and now it does not feel like anything. It is like my teeth are not my own. they are brand new! I love it.

The Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse has also helped with bad breath. I notice that if I use it before I go to bed at night. I do not wake up with morning breath like I used to. That is always a huge plus. I used scope before and it was like sugary mints. Nasty taste left over in my mouth the next day. I am so glad to be done with that.

My dentist:

I saw my dentist the other day. It was the first time that I had seen him since he recommended the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse to me to use. He said my teeth not only looked healthier but at least two shades whiter as well. He asked if I had also changed tooth pastes or used a whitener. And he seemed surprised when I told him that the only change I had made was using the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse.

Another thing:

The Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse also breaks down food particles that can get left behind after brushing. This is great for me because I can't floss. I know that sounds odd, but it is very true. My teeth are too close together Each one totally flush against the next one to it. The floss gets stuck and when I pull down it hurts. So having the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse has really helped me with that as well.

Warnings:

The Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse should be used under supervision when a child is using it. It should be stored in a cool dry place. If more than used for rinsing is swallowed call a doctor or poison control immediately. Keep out of the reach of your children!

My thoughts and recommendations:

I truly like using the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse. It has whitened my teeth, strengthened my tooth enamel, has helped me clear left over food particles, takes care of bad breath and morning breath, and even tastes great.

Unlike my old rinse, the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse does not leave a bad after taste in my mouth. It does not make every thing I eat or drink taste like mint either like my old one used to. I honestly have no complaints about the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse. I have been using it since the day that I bought it. I still am on the same bottle. I am nearly ready for a new one now though. I like the price. It is not an expensive product at all. You do get a lot for your money.

So all in all I find the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse to be the best oral hygiene product on the market today. Of course this is only my opinion. But it was dentist recommended and it did so much for me. How can I not recommend this product? It works wonders and tastes good too. I can't say that about to many oral hygiene products out there today. I do very highly recommend the Crest Pro-Health enamel shield rinse.

Crest Pro-health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste 6 Oz (pack Of

Crest Pro-health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste 6 Oz (pack Of

- Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns NEW Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste 6 Oz (Pack of 4) Our p...

Crest Pro-health, Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste, Smooth Mint - 6 Oz

Crest Pro-health, Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste, Smooth Mint - 6 Oz

CHECK OUT OUR EBAY STORE Crest Pro-Health, Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste, Smooth Mint - 6 oz Details With Regular Brushing, Crest Pro-Health Pr...

American Drug Supply Store

Crest Pro-health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste 7.8 Oz Pack-4

Crest Pro-health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste 7.8 Oz Pack-4

NEW Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste 7.8 Oz (Pack of 4) $38.27 $51.95 Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield, lik...

American Drug Supply Store
Crest Pro-health Enamel Shield Toothpaste-smooth Mint-7.8 Oz

Crest Pro-health Enamel Shield Toothpaste-smooth Mint-7.8 Oz

Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste-Smooth Mint-7.8 oz

Crest Pro-health Enamel Shield Toothpaste-smooth Mint-7.8 Oz (3 Pack)

Crest Pro-health Enamel Shield Toothpaste-smooth Mint-7.8 Oz (3 Pack)

Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste-Smooth Mint-7.8 oz (3 pack)

Crest Sensitive Enamel Shield Lot-of-6 Toothpaste 6.0 Oz (170g) Pro-health

Crest Sensitive Enamel Shield Lot-of-6 Toothpaste 6.0 Oz (170g) Pro-health

Crest Sensitive Enamel Shield LOT-OF-6 toothpaste 6.0 oz (170g) PRO-HEALTH 6 quantity Crest Sensitive + Enamel Shield, pro-health toothpaste. Net weig...