Crocs Capri Flip Flops for Women

Stylish and comfy, even for wide feet

May 16, 2008 (Updated May 16, 2008)

Pros:Comfortable, attractive (ya know, for Crocs....)

Cons:Kinda pricey for flip-flops, but worth it.

The Bottom Line: Great! Love them.

I usually wear Reef flip flops in the summer, but after trying Crocs clogs I decided to give Crocs flip flops a try. I have wide feet, so it took a few different styles before I found one that worked. I tried three different Crocs flip flop styles: Capri, Athens, and Ithaca. I definitely liked the Capri best because the strap is nylon and suede and most like my Reefs.

Comfort
The part that goes between the toes is narrow, soft, and comfortable. Both the Athens and Ithaca had a wider rubber piece that I found uncomfortable. The Capris were pretty comfy from the start and got even better after a few days. And you can't beat the cushy footbed, especially if you're standing a lot, like working in the kitchen. The support is wonderful.

Overall Shoe Width
After reading lots of reviews I was worried that these would be too narrow since I have a wide foot, but they're just right. They have a slimmer profile than most Crocs but are still wide enough for me. Other women's sandal styles I tried were too narrow across the straps (Cleo, Patra, Adara).

If you're concerned about the width, consider trying the Crete--it's the men's version so it runs a little wider.

Color
I got the gray and light blue, and it's a really nice color combo—subtle, and not as bright as some of the Crocs colors out there. Another plus to this color: “CROCS” is printed on the gray strap in blue, the color of the footbed. The colors are similar enough that you can barely see the writing, which I like. My husband's black Crete flip-flops have the writing in white, and it's pretty big.

Sizing
I usually wear an 8 and got these in an 8. Most of the flip-flops I tried tend to run one size large.

The Bottom Line
The Capris are great! But if you can, definitely try them on in person so you can compare different styles and sizes.

Crocs Capri IV Womens Flip Flops-7, Black

Crocs Capri IV Womens Flip Flops-7, Black

Crocs Capri IV thong sandals feature suede a nubuck upper & double cushioned footbed for comfort & style. Extra soft footbed & the standard Crocs circ...
BeallsFlorida.com

Crocs Black / White Women's Capri Zebra Graphic Flip Women's Zebra Print Flip-Flops

Black / White Crocs Women's Capri Zebra Graphic Flip. Women's Zebra Print Flip-flops Available in size W4,W5,W6,W7,W8,W9,W10,W11
Crocs-Official Store

Crocs Capri IV Womens Tan Nubuck Flip Flops

The Crocs Capri IV Sandals feature a Leather upper with a Open Toe. The Man-Made outsole lends lasting traction and wear.

Crocs Capri IV Womens Flip Flops-6, Black