-18%
Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-77 1-Speed Blender Reviews

Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-77 1-Speed Blender

Free Shipping Chefs Resource

This bad boy makes short work of making baby food!

Sep 13, 2011

Pros:High powered, easy to clean, versatile

Cons:Watch out for the blades!

The Bottom Line: This is an excellent product that makes short work of blending and pureeing just about anything.

Let me be honest. Sometimes, I'm a little lazy. After a long day, when it's time to cook dinner, I don't particularly want to mash potatoes by hand. My family loves mashed potatoes though, and I end up making them at least twice a week. I used to dread the chore until I met my immersion blender. Now, I can boil up the potatoes and just stick them in the serving bowl and mash them up in about a minute. It even mixes in the salt, pepper, garlic and sour cream evenly, leaving nice, thick, smooth, lumpless, and flavorful potatoes.

That alone is enough to make me happy, but it's not just a tater masher! My husband makes himself a strawberry and banana smoothie every morning with this, and it does a very good job at making the ingredients completely smooth and pureed. No lumps! He's just as lazy as I am, and the first time I went into the kitchen later in the day to find the blender sitting on the counter with dried fruit puree all over it, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was very, very easy to clean.

Last, but not least, I discovered an awesome use for this when my daughter started eating solid food. It's incredibly easy to pop pretty much anything you want to feed your baby into the included cup and puree it right up. It's also much less expensive than store bought, jarred baby food. It takes less time than it takes to warm her bottles, and it's easier to clean than she is afterward.

All in all, I wholly recommend this.

The Smartstick Cuisinart Hand Blender has a powerful 200 watt motor to accomplish a variety of kitchen tasks with ease. Besides the stainless steel bl...
Chefs Resource