Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-77 1-Speed Blender Reviews

Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-77 1-Speed Blender

Cuisinart CSB-76 ,Worth the Money

Feb 19, 2013

Pros:lightweight, easy to clean, inexpensive

Cons:plastic dry shaft connector

The Bottom Line: I recommend this product to make cooking easier.

If you are like me, you enjoy making homemade soups and sauces. However, it can be a headache scooping all the stuff out of the standard blender , transfer other items , make them smooth and then pour them into the pot to complete the cooking. An emersion blender like Cuisinart CSB-76 Handheld Blender would make this task much easier. These blenders are ideal for making powdered protein beverages and flavored milk drinks directly in the glass.
The Cuisinart CSB-76 Handheld Blender features include a push-button panel that is easy to use, 200-watt motor, a removable base, an a smooth blade for blending. I also like the fact it is lightweight and dishwasher safe. This model is ideal for getting potato soups or sauces smooth.. It is a hassle removing chunks of vegetables , but not with the Cuisinart 76B. Before I purchased it, I read the reviews.
It gets mostly 4 star and higher ratings on Amazon so I decided to give it a try. The price of $25 was too good to pass up for the features offered. This may sound cheap , but the Cuisinart CSB-76 has more features as compared to other handheld blenders. SO don’t let the price fool you. The only complaint I have is the dry shaft connector is made of plastic. If this peels, the machine can be rendered useless. Overall, Cuisinart CSB-76 Handheld Blender is a good buy for the money for anyone who needs a simple way to make cooking easier.

A powerful 200-watt motor integrated in the Cuisinart CSB76 quickly purees soups, mixes beverages, blends batters, and does lots more. For smooth and ...