Cuisinart CSB-77 SmartStick Blender Reviews

Cuisinart CSB-77 SmartStick Blender

A great addition to the kitchen

Dec 31, 2008

Pros:The number of attachments.

Cons:The blade attachment does not come in any sort of protective sleeve.

The Bottom Line: I would recommed this to all my friends and plan to use it regularly.

I purchased this hand held immersion blender for it's flexibility and small size.  It comes with a whisk, a mini-chopper as well as a measuring cup that easily accommodates the blender itself.  All of which makes this small kitchen appliance move from a item pulled out of a drawer when the mood strikes to an item that stays within easy reach at all times in the kitchen.  For those with limited counter space, the Cuisinart Smartstick Hand Blender Single-Speed Handheld Blender is a great replacement for both the food processor and the larger container-style blender.

In the course of one evening, I used the mini-chopper to grind almonds to include in some cookies, the whisk to froth some egg whites for folding into cake batter and the measuring cup to whip up a fruit and yogurt smoothie (I needed to cool down after all that baking).  I was so impressed that one small appliance was able to do it all.  And clean up was a snap as well since most of the attachements are able to be placed in the dishwasher on the top rack.  It doesn't get much easier than that.

The only negative I have come across so far is that the blade for the mini-chopper does not come in a protective sleeve, so I have had to improvise something so I do not get cut when pulling all the attachments out of the box or drawer.

I am trying to figure out how I have managed without an immersion blender for so long.

Cuisinart makes it quick, clean and easy to blend, prep and whip a variety of ingredients. The SmartStick Hand Blender includes Whisk and Chopper atta...