Cuisinart CSB-77 SmartStick Blender Reviews

Cuisinart CSB-77 SmartStick Blender

+$10.00 shipping Bloomingdales.com

Smart Stick is small but mighty!

Dec 14, 2009
Rated Show

Pros:Small, Versatile, Powerful and Easy. Quik to assemble attachments. Cleans well.

Cons:Have not found any.

The Smart Stick was given to me as a gift. I have plenty of gadgets that I love and have been loyal to, so I put it aside. While baking with my 4 year old, I saw it sitting on the counter. We needed to crush Graham Crackers to make a crust. We were making  a huge mess, so I decided to put it to the test.  Within seconds The Smart Stick perfectly grinded up one cup of crackers and walnuts. It was the perfect size for my young child to manage and to tackle the small baking project. It is very simple to use, put together, take apart and it is dishwasher safe.
Now I use the Magic Stick for EVERYTHING! It makes a perfect cup, so I use it for my daily smoothies and any dish the requires chopping, mixing, or whisking... Including grinding my coffee beans!
I have very limited counter space, so this product has been a dream come true. It easily stores with my glasses, or on my counter top.
This prodcut comes with a 1 cup bowl to grind and chop food. A Blender Stick to Blend in a cup, as well as a wisk attachment.

A superfast, handy alternative to a food processor, this hand blender blends, preps and whips right in the bowl, pitcher or pot, eliminating the need ...