Cuisinart CSB-77 SmartStick Blender Reviews

Cuisinart CSB-77 SmartStick Blender

16 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is a Must Have for Every Kitchen

Feb 5, 2010 (Updated Feb 5, 2010)

Pros:Excellent functionality, stainless steel blending shaft, lightweight, and reasonably priced.

Cons:None (yet) really!

The Bottom Line: Highly recommend this very useful kitchen appliance!

If you want to feel like a genie in the kitchen, add the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender to your kitchen appliance collection, pronto! Soups, sauces, gravies, batters, dips, and chutneys are a breeze to make with this useful little gadget.

Good design is not just a matter of how a product looks. It is all about how a product makes your life easier. People may actually start cooking more and eating healthier, if everyone owned one of these hand blenders.

Powerful

The 200 watt motor of the blender is pretty powerful. Soups and my Indian style gravies are pureed to perfection in a matter of seconds. The blender is single speed, but I find that it is more than sufficient to meet my everyday cooking needs.

Quick

The Cuisinart Smart Stick can run continuously for only 50 seconds at a time. I was a little worried about this feature, but I puree a big batch of vegetables in about 30 seconds.

Product Features

With a stainless steel shaft and a blade, the Cuisinart Hand Blender can be used to blend high temperature foods, and resists staining. I used to have a cheap plastic hand blender, and had to wait for food to cool down before blending.

The press button to start the blender is located conveniently, and easy to press. Even though I haven’t used all the attachments that come with this blender, I have made smoothies a couple of times in the measuring beaker, and chopped some onions in the food processor. The results were just like what I would get with my bulky blender and food processor. The product is lightweight and looks good too!

Easy to Use

Soups are a staple at home because I find that it is the easiest way to get multiple servings of vegetables into my kids. Using a regular blender to make soups is a lot of work. Transferring the vegetables into the blender, and pureeing it in batches is a lengthy and painful process. With the Cuisinart Hand Blender, I blend the vegetables right in the pot! The process is so easy that I find myself making soups at least four to five times in a week. The removable shaft makes cleaning up after blending super easy too.

Price

The retail price for the blender is $90, but I got mine on sale at $50. Granted, it is a little pricier that those $20 plastic blenders, but with all the cool features and a 3 year warranty, this product is totally worth the price.

CUISINART CSB-77 SMART STICK HAND BLENDER WITH WHIST CHOPPER ATTACHMENT IN BOX LIKE NEW - IN BOX WITH ALL PACKAGING - APPEARS IT WAS NEVER USED INCLUD...

Cuisinart makes it quick, clean and easy to blend, prep and whip a variety of ingredients. The SmartStick Hand Blender includes Whisk and Chopper atta...
Cuisinart CSB-77 Smart Stick Hand Blender with Whisk and Chopper Attachments 200-watt immersion hand blender housed in brushed stainless steel Powerfu...