Cuisinart Coffee on Demand DCC-2000 12 Cups Coffee Maker - Silver Reviews

Cuisinart Coffee on Demand DCC-2000 12 Cups Coffee Maker - Silver

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Great non-Commercial grade coffee maker

Mar 18, 2007 (Updated Mar 19, 2007)

Pros:Price. Easy to use. Great tasting coffee. Coffee doesnt cook.

Cons:Takes longer to clean. more parts. needs light. not tall enough to fill travel mugs

The Bottom Line: buy this machine if you want great tasting coffee without paying tons of $

I really like coffee. So with that said it was very important to me to have a good coffee maker. I looked at the kitchen aid Pro Line KPCM050, and probably would have gone with that if it werent for the price. I went from a bottom of the line MR.Coffee to this Cuisinart. So the coffee i was used to was actually terrible. When I got this home it was a breeze to set up. The only thing that slowed it down was the 15 minutes it took to soak the included charcoal filter. I self grind Starbucks beans and have never been able to get that same taste that you get when you buy from the store. I have to say that this comes very very close. The coffee comes out nice and steamy, in a short amount of time. There are however two issues that I have come across: 1 needs a light near the spout so that you can see how full your cup is getting; 2 too short to pour directly into a tall travel size mug, i have to fill another mug then pour that into the travel mug. All in all i would definately buy this again. Great machine. ps. THIS STILL HAS A CARAFE, ITS JUST BUILT IN TO THE MACHINE. GOOD THING IS THAT THE COFFEE DOESNT SEEM TO COOK LIKE IT DOES WITH THE GLASS CARAFE'S

The Lotoons Store NEW Cuisinart DCC-2000RES Reservoir 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE Ou...

The Cuisinart Coffee on Demand DCC-2000 coffee maker’s 12-cup double-wall coffee reservoir serves those unexpected guests, liberally. With an easy-t...