Cuisinart TOB-195 1500 Watts Toaster Oven Reviews

Cuisinart TOB-195 1500 Watts Toaster Oven

Love this oven!

Dec 10, 2007

Pros:Easy to clean, easy to use, attractive styling.

Cons:Crumb tray has to be removed from the back (big deal)

The Bottom Line: Highly recommended - well worth the extra money!

When our Delonghi toaster oven suddenly stopped working just after the one-year warranty expired, we started researching the best machine to replace it with. After reading many positive reviews on this site, we decided not to waste our money on another Delonghi and to spring for the extra cost to replace it with the Cuisinart TOB-195.

Wow! I do love this oven! The classy styling is a real plus for an appliance that sits on the kitchen counter and it nicely compliments the other stainless steel appliances in our kitchen. The control panel located on the bottom makes it narrower so that it has a smaller footprint and doesn't take up as much space. Not only are the non-stick interior and crumb tray easy to keep clean, but so is the interior glass panel on the door! I've spent many hours in the past trying to chisel off burned on grease from inside the glass doors of our previous ovens, not to mention the smell left behind by the grease I could never quite reach. The TOB-195 is very user-friendly. So much easier to operate than ovens with knob controls that require 3 separate settings just to make toast. The only features the old Delonghi had that I sometime miss but can certainly live without are (1) an oven tray that automatically ejected when the door was opened, and (2) the crumb tray pulled out from the front instead of the back. These are truly minor inconveniences, however, and are more than balanced out by the overall superiority of this oven.

Cuisinart TOB-155 TOB-195 Toaster Oven Drip Tray TOB-DT1 Product Description Includes one genuine Cuisinart toaster oven drip tray Fits Cuisinart Toas...