-59%
Britney Spears Curious 3.4oz  Women's Perfume Reviews

Britney Spears Curious 3.4oz Women's Perfume

I'm curious

Mar 27, 2008 (Updated Mar 27, 2008)

Pros:Smells nice and not too expensive

Cons:Will not suit everyone

The Bottom Line: A good perfume that can be worn for all occasions

I received this perfume for Christmas in the 50ml bottle size and have found it to be one of my favourite perfumes that I now own!
The packaging:
The bottle comes in a black box that has a few swirly bits on in pink and blue. The has 'curious' in one box with a pink background and the blue box has 'Britney' written in it. The box I think personally is quite eye catching and I think it is girly without being too girly if that makes sense!

The bottle:
The bottle is quite nice and again is pretty eye catching - it is a lovely blue colour and has a little clip attached with two pink love hearts on the ends of the chain.
The scent:
The smell of this is a perfect combination of flowery scents with a hint of vanilla and is quite a light fragrance. It isn't too heavy at all which is always good!

The price:
I'm not sure how much it was for this particular bottle as obviously it was given to me as a present but after looking in boots the 50ml bottle is priced at £26 however there are various retailers that do special offers and you can sometimes get it as cheap as £14.99 depending on where you look.
I would highly recommend this perfume as it is lovely and light with a brilliant girly scent and is ideal for wearing everyday.

. Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz for Women. This is a brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged, genuine item that comes in the manufacturer’s original pac...

CURIOUS by BRITNEY SPEARS 3.3 oz / 3.4 oz Spray New tester Brand Britney Spears Fragrance name CURIOUS Size 3.4 oz / 100 ml Concentration Eau de Perfu...
Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Retail Price: $53.50 Current Price: $22.47 Savings: 58% Condition Note : Brand new in the box Curiou...
Curious Perfume by Britney Spears was introduced in 2004. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes.
Curious by Britney Spears 3.3oz/100ml Eau De Parfum Spray New in Box