Curious By Britney Spears Beauty Eau de Perfume (/) for Women Reviews

Curious By Britney Spears Beauty Eau de Perfume (/) for Women

~~Deliciously Hypnotic Perfume~~ // Curious by Britney Spears

Sep 19, 2009

Pros:sharp edge, soft undertones, last forever, unique

Cons:very strong

The Bottom Line: Curious is very unique, neat. You'll smell different than everyone else for sure.  *Warning* -- beware if you have a sensitive nose!

I love smelling different perfumes and body sprays, especially unique ones like this. Recently, I've taken a liking to dessert scented perfumes, which I find absolutely yummy. However, Curious by Britney Spears is a delicious and unique scent, in a more sophisticated sense.

Firstly, the perfume bottle is gorgeous! It's reminiscent to a very large, turquoise diamond. A silver chain with pink, heart-shaped charms is around the neck of the bottle. The bottle is definitely worth keeping long after the perfume is gone.

Curious is sold at Macy's, Target, Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, and most other places where perfume is sold. Perfume prices will vary depending on where you shop and/or the amount of perfume being purchased.

Scent

The scent of this perfume is very different than any scent I've smelled before. Curious contains many floral notes, but is very unlike a little-old-lady floral scent. Louisiana magnolia and lotus flower are present, giving the spray an exotic yet cheery feel. Vanilla is the undertone, adding a warm, sensuous softness to all the florals.

I must say, that's just the beginning; soft is not the first adjective that comes to mind when smelling Curious.

Curious is extremely sharp! Blended with the florals and vanilla is a scent that I can't quite identify, but it gives the perfume a zest and liveliness.  It's a nice surprise.  A woody note is blended through the entire concoction, mellowing it a bit.  Overall, this scent is very distinct and really packs a punch.

My Two Cents

I love the surprising boldness of this scent! However, I must warn those with a sensitive nose. I do not have particularly sensitive sinuses, but after spraying this scent at my pulse points, tears started to gather in my eyes. Needless to say, this perfume is super strong. Therefore, only a spritz or two will do the trick. If you have a sensitive nose, I advise you to steer clear of Curious.

After becoming accustomed to the strength of Curious, I noticed how long one spritz last. One spritz usually lasts longer than an entire day. I often find I still smell curious until my next shower, so I have no need to reapply.

Also, as time goes by, the vanilla in the perfume becomes more prominent and the sharpness softens a bit.

Curious seems like a nice scent for many different types of women. I've gotten compliments on this perfume from young girls as well as from my Nana, so I suppose there is no age limit to smelling good!

The End

This is a neat scent, very different. Not just strait floral, sweet, sharp, or exotic. Curious is a unique concoction of all, creating an almost hypnotic scent.

Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz -new

Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz -new

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ FRAGRANCE NOTES - tuberose, magnolia, sandalwood, vanilla infused musk, pear, and ja...

Curious Britney Spears Perfume 1 Oz Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 30ml Curios

Curious Britney Spears Perfume 1 Oz Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 30ml Curios

Curious Perfume by Britney Spears Curious Perfume by Britney Spears, Curious by britney spears was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance...

IN CONTROL CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 OZ*(TESTER)

Launched by the design house of Britney Spears in 2006 IN CONTROL CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears is classified as a fragrance. This femini...
perfumespace

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ for WOMEN tuberose, magnolia, sandalwood, vanilla infused musk, pear, and jasmine.
FragranceNet
Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum, 1 fl oz

Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum, 1 fl oz

CURIOUS is an exhilarating white floral scent accented with Louisiana Magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk.

Britney Spears Curious 3.4 Oz Edp For Women

Britney Spears Curious 3.4 Oz Edp For Women

In September 2004,Britney Spears released her first fragrance,Curious by Britney Spears perfume,a floral scent with vanilla and musk. The perfume was ...
Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 1fl Oz 30 Ml

Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 1fl Oz 30 Ml

Curious Britney Spears EAU DE Parfum Spray 1fl oz 30 ml. Brand New. Free shipping!! Ships daily!!!Posted with eBay Mobile

Curious for Women by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz

Curious for Women by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz

Curious By Britney Spears Was Introduced In 2004 As A Sensual, Romantic Fragrance For Any Woman. This Beautiful Floral Aroma Has An Exciting White Flo...
FragranceX.com

Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz Women

Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz Women

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ WOMEN Launched by the design house of Britney Spears in 2004, CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spea...