Curious By Britney Spears Beauty Eau de Perfume (/) for Women Reviews

Curious By Britney Spears Beauty Eau de Perfume (/) for Women

~~Deliciously Hypnotic Perfume~~ // Curious by Britney Spears

Sep 19, 2009

Pros:sharp edge, soft undertones, last forever, unique

Cons:very strong

The Bottom Line: Curious is very unique, neat. You'll smell different than everyone else for sure.  *Warning* -- beware if you have a sensitive nose!

I love smelling different perfumes and body sprays, especially unique ones like this. Recently, I've taken a liking to dessert scented perfumes, which I find absolutely yummy. However, Curious by Britney Spears is a delicious and unique scent, in a more sophisticated sense.

Firstly, the perfume bottle is gorgeous! It's reminiscent to a very large, turquoise diamond. A silver chain with pink, heart-shaped charms is around the neck of the bottle. The bottle is definitely worth keeping long after the perfume is gone.

Curious is sold at Macy's, Target, Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, and most other places where perfume is sold. Perfume prices will vary depending on where you shop and/or the amount of perfume being purchased.

Scent

The scent of this perfume is very different than any scent I've smelled before. Curious contains many floral notes, but is very unlike a little-old-lady floral scent. Louisiana magnolia and lotus flower are present, giving the spray an exotic yet cheery feel. Vanilla is the undertone, adding a warm, sensuous softness to all the florals.

I must say, that's just the beginning; soft is not the first adjective that comes to mind when smelling Curious.

Curious is extremely sharp! Blended with the florals and vanilla is a scent that I can't quite identify, but it gives the perfume a zest and liveliness.  It's a nice surprise.  A woody note is blended through the entire concoction, mellowing it a bit.  Overall, this scent is very distinct and really packs a punch.

My Two Cents

I love the surprising boldness of this scent! However, I must warn those with a sensitive nose. I do not have particularly sensitive sinuses, but after spraying this scent at my pulse points, tears started to gather in my eyes. Needless to say, this perfume is super strong. Therefore, only a spritz or two will do the trick. If you have a sensitive nose, I advise you to steer clear of Curious.

After becoming accustomed to the strength of Curious, I noticed how long one spritz last. One spritz usually lasts longer than an entire day. I often find I still smell curious until my next shower, so I have no need to reapply.

Also, as time goes by, the vanilla in the perfume becomes more prominent and the sharpness softens a bit.

Curious seems like a nice scent for many different types of women. I've gotten compliments on this perfume from young girls as well as from my Nana, so I suppose there is no age limit to smelling good!

The End

This is a neat scent, very different. Not just strait floral, sweet, sharp, or exotic. Curious is a unique concoction of all, creating an almost hypnotic scent.

In Control Curious Britney Spears 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray

In Control Curious Britney Spears 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray

In Control Curious Britney Spears 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray Turn on the hypnotic charm with the fragrance first launched by the design house of Brit...
HSN

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 OZ

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 OZ

Launched by the design house of Britney Spears in 2004 CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears is classified as a fragrance. This feminine scent po...
perfumespace

Curious Britney Spears By Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray/3.3 Oz/women

Curious Britney Spears By Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray/3.3 Oz/women

Document SteptoRun Shop Contact Us Subscribe Curious Britney Spears By Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray/3.3 oz/Women Brand:Curious Britney Spears Ge...

Curious Britney Spears Women 1 Oz Edp Spray

Curious Britney Spears Women 1 Oz Edp Spray

Curious Perfume by Britney Spears, Curious by britney spears was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful flo...

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum 1 oz

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum 1 oz

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum 1 oz Comes Brand new, 100% Authentic no knockoff!
CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ

CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS by Britney Spears for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ for WOMEN tuberose, magnolia, sandalwood, vanilla infused musk, pear, and jasmine.
FragranceNet
Curious for Women by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray (unboxed) 1 oz

Curious for Women by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray (unboxed) 1 oz

Curious By Britney Spears Was Introduced In 2004 As A Sensual, Romantic Fragrance For Any Woman. This Beautiful Floral Aroma Has An Exciting White Flo...
FragranceX.com

Curious by Britney Spears 100ml/3.4oz Curious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Curious by Britney Spears 100ml/3.4oz Curious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$58.00 - Curious Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.3oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com

Britney Spears Womens Curious Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz

Britney Spears Womens Curious Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz

Launched By The Design House Of Britney Spears In 2004. Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Tubero...
BeallsFlorida.com