DeLonghi DO400 1400 Watts Toaster Oven Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

will not toast lightly

May 13, 2009
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:I baked potaoes and it did well. It does not use much counter space.

Cons:It almost burns the toast even at the lowest settings.

The Bottom Line: Don't buy this model unless you like dark toast!

I am returning this toaster oven because even on the lowest setting it practically burns the toast. I called the company and asked if they thought there was something wrong with this particular toaster that would be better if I exchanged it. They advised me not to get another one! I did bake potaoes and they turned out fine. The controls were pretty easy to use once I remembered to push the start button. It is not super large which is nice because it takes up less counter space than some. It is nice looking and reasonably priced. If only it would toast properly, I would be very happy with this item. It is not heavy which makes it easy to move and the cord is a nice length which makes it easy to place it where you want it. I did not try the keep warm setting or the broiler, nor did I try to bake anything in it other than the potatoes. I am very disappointed but I appreciate the company's honesty with me. That in itself is pretty unusual. Fortunately I bought it at BB&B which is always good about taking back defective products. I am not sure what else to say about this becasue Epinions wants me to write two hundred words.
they also made me rate the product in several categories but I did not attempt to clean the unit and I have no idea how durable it is becasue I only kept it a week.

Store HOME Other Items Add to Favorites Join our Newsletter Contact Us Store Search in titles description Connect with Us Facebook Twitter LinkedIn RS...